Chapter 7: Clean Me Off

"Gerard... Gerard. Stop," I plead, his head nuzzled against my neck as he sucks gently. He lets go of me and I turn to face him.

"I don't own any fucking turtlenecks or scarves," I say, a smile drifting across my face. He laughs, wiping spit off of his lips. The way his thumb passes over his bottom lip makes me want to lean in and kiss him but before I get the chance, he opens his mouth to speak.

"I could give you a scarf if you want," he offers.

"I don't think a fucking scarf is gonna go with what I wear. Especially not with the collar at the moment. It would kind of defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?" He chuckles.

"I think you'd look hot with a scarf around your neck, but I could always get you a bigger collar instead," he smirks, lifting his hand to my neck to fix the position of my collar.

"Oh fuck off!" I laugh. I hear the front door open and close followed by my mom shouting my name.

"Shit!" I curse under my breath. I point for Gerard to hide under my bed. I watch as my teacher slides himself under my bed, while the sound of my mother ascending the stairs sends my heart into overdrive with panic. I pick up a blanket off the floor and pull it over me as I lay on my bed, trying to hide any indication that somebody else is here. My mom pushes the door open, and walks in.

"Frank?" She calls again. "There you are. Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, mom. Just tired." I reply, nuzzling my head into my pillow, hopping my neck isn't exposed in the slightest.

"Okay, well I'll make some supper for you, if you want," she offers, taking a further step into my room. My heart has actively plummeted into my stomach as I watch her look around.

"I'm not really hungry," I manage, trying to calm my voice as much as possible.

"Well, okay, honey. I'll be downstairs if you need anything..." She says, making her move for the door as she goes to leave.

"Whose clothes are those on the floor?" She asks, pointing at Gerard's outfit. Shit.

"I got them in the lost-and-found at school. Nobody would miss them anyway and I figured it would save some money if we didn't have to buy new clothes for me. Then you could quit your second job," I explain, completely bullshitting her the whole time.

"That's thoughtful, Frankie, but it's not necessary. My second job isn't that bad. Don't worry about money, okay?" I nod and she leaves, pulling my door closed behind her, thankfully. When I sit up, I realize that I had been laying in Gerard's cum. Yuck.

"Oh Frankie," Gerard sings, quietly, as he emerges from beneath my bed.

"Shut up!" I retaliate, rolling my eyes. He laughs.

"You should be in drama class. You lie like it's nothing," Gerard says, standing up, pulling on his boxers.

"I'm not really a crowd loving person, which isn't the best quality for an actor" I reply. I watch as he puts on his shirt, buttoning it up with delicate fingers.

"Leaving so soon?" I ask, disappointment evident in my tone.

"Depends on what you had in mind."

I wrap the blanket around my waist, and grab his hand to lead him towards the bathroom, right beside my bedroom. A smirk grows on his face as I drop the blanket and step in the shower, motioning for him to join me. I watch him, as he undresses again for me. I'm not sure what it is about him, but the attention he gives me makes me feel wanted... and desired, for once. I'm beginning to like being wanted. He kicks his boxers off, and sets foot in the shower with me. I start the water, feeling the cold send shivers down my spine and pain through the wounds on my skin as it becomes warmer. Gerard closes the gap between us, pressing his chest to mine, and forcing my back against the wall. His right arm reaches above my shoulder as he leans his face closer to mine.