Chapter 32: Tell Me I'm a Bad Man

Gerard's tongue slips into my mouth and he grabs my hips.
I hear the door creak open and I throw myself to the floor, crawling under his desk. More people start to enter the room and I know I won't be able to leave.
"Everybody take a seat," Gerard orders. He closes the door after I assume the last kid comes in. He begins to call names as he takes attendance.
"Today I'll be giving you some worksheets I'd like you all to complete. Who wants to hand them out?" He asks. He picks a kid and they come and get the pages.
"You can begin once you've received your paper." He walks behind his desk and sits down, casting me a concerned glance as he moves his chair in closer. I move towards him and I begin to undo his belt. He doesn't protest as I slide his pants down. I wrap my hand around his cock, jacking him slowly. I look up and see Gerard bite his lip and close his eyes. I exchange my hand for my mouth and he bites his lip even harder to prevent any sounds from coming out. I place my hands on his thighs, giving me a better angle to suck him off. As the minutes pass with him in my mouth, he does pretty well to keep his moans down. He knots his hands in my hair as he gets closer.
A little blood drips from his lip as he can't hold his mouth closed anymore. He comes in my mouth with a shaky moan. I swallow.
"Is everything okay?" A female student asks.
"I just stubbed my toe," Gerard laughs. I help him pull his pants back on.

I wait under his desk until the class is over, holding his hand. Once the class empties, Gerard helps me to my feet.
"Wanna take the rest of the day off with me?" He asks. I nod.
"Okay, I'm gonna run down to the office and get a supply teacher for third and fourth period. Meet me by my car," he says. We walk out of the room together but I don't stop and wait for him, I continue until I'm at his car, waiting for him there instead.

He jogs over, unlocking his car. We get inside and he hurriedly drives us to his place. When we get into his apartment, he's got a childish grin on his face.

"Ill be right back," he whispers, disappearing into his room. I wonder what he's doing.

Gerard walks out of his bedroom with really right black pants, a military type jacket with a sheriff badge on it and a red scarf. On his hips there is a holster with a baton, a fake gun and a pair of handcuffs. He even has leather fingerless gloves on. He walks over to me and turns me around.

"I know what you did last night... I know who you did," he whispers in my ear, pressing me against the door. He pulls out the handcuffs. He wraps them around my wrists, tightening them behind my back.
"I'm gonna frisk you before I take you in," he says. I feel his touch completely escape my body before his hands are at my ankles, moving up slowly. He starts to rub harder as he gets to my inner thighs. He grabs my butt cheeks in his hands and gives them a squeeze. He continues moving up as though this were real and I just play along. He flips me over and starts at my ankles again, patting all the way up before stopping at my crotch.
"To be more efficient, I'm gonna have to take a closer look," he says slowly, biting his lip. He gets down on his knees and undoes my belt before sliding my pants down. I lift one leg at a time, letting the pants fall completely from my legs. He pushes them away. He wraps his hands below the waistband of my boxers and slides them down. His hands move to my crotch and he starts feeling around before wrapping his hand around my dick. He moves his hand slowly, drawing out the motion. He slides out the baton from his holster as he lets go of me and flips me around again.
"I don't feel a wire anywhere," he says.
"Are you sure you wouldn't wanna double check?" I smirk.
"Don't get smart with me, boy," he says, smacking my ass with the baton.
"You're coming with me." He grabs me by the wrists and forces me to move towards his bedroom. He lays me down on the bed forcefully.

Gerard undoes the handcuffs and I flip over. He then ties me to the bed posts.
"I know the crimes you've committed but nobody believes me," he starts pacing as he talks.
"See this badge?" He asks, pointing to his sheriff badge. I nod.
"It makes me the sheriff of emotown. It means that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney but by the time I'm done with you, you'll just be a celebrated man amongst the gurneys. We can go about this two ways. One, you confess. Two, I beat the truth out of you," Gerard growls. He's starting to scare me. He leans over me and strikes my thigh with his baton. He rubs my thigh and I feel the leather of his gloves on my slightly sweaty skin.
"I guess we'll do it your way," he mumbles. I gulp as he descends the baton against my other thigh. I'm too stunned by the sadistic look in his eyes to speak.
"How long are you gonna keep this up? If this doesn't motivate you to speak, I have.. Other things that might.. Persuade you," Gerard says. He presses the baton to my throat. He slowly presses in and I choke as I attempt to breathe, my wrists tugging on the rope desperately. He loosens up and he leans back with a chuckle. He stands up and heads towards his closet. He comes back with a bundle that I assume are his knives.
"There are others ways to get you to talk..." Gerard whispers, unraveling the bundle and picking up a knife. He grips his hands around it as though he's ready to stab someone. In one quick and hard movement, he lowers the blade half an inch above my skin and I squirm to try to get out of the way, tugging my wrists hard against the restraints. His eyes twinkle as they stare down at the blade. He sets the blade back in, pulling out a bigger, flatter edges one. I've seen this one before. It's touched me before. He slaps my inner thighs, forcing me to spread them open. My hair's on edge as he scrapes the blade along the skin.
"Don't make this harder than it is," he whispers. The scraping gets deeper as it runs up my chest to my throat. The constant fear that I've been feeling causes my stomach to knot and my breath to hitch as he presses the blade into my throat.
"I just want to hear you say it, I already know," he purrs.
The fear prevents me from speaking. The blade is taken off my skin. I take a deep and shaky breath.
"I fucked Ryan," I whisper. Gerard lifts his index finger as if saying 'wait a second'. He pulls something out of his closet and turns it towards me. It's a camera.
"Say it again. Louder this time," Gerard instructs.
"I f-fucked Ryan," I choke out. He closes the camera.
"Thank you." He removes the binding around my wrists.
He moves over to me and straddles my waist. His lips are pressed against mine and as I move my hands into his hair, I notice how shaky my hands are. He slides off his pants.
"Just because my clothes off doesn't mean that I'm no longer the fucking sheriff," he whispers in my ear, licking my ear lobe. He removes his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. He positions himself at my entrance and presses in. I moan as I try to stop being as tense with fear. He speeds up his rhythm and I moan his name. I grip the sheets around me as he pushes in deeper. As afraid as I was, I was so fucking turned on by that. I can tell he was too. It's really hot and sweaty and intense as he leans closer to me and I can tell he's struggling to hold off. His mouth is open, his hair is slicked to his skin and his arms are shaking. He moans out as he releases and soon enough I release all over my chest. He lays down beside me.

"How did you know about it?" I ask when everything is finally said and done and his arms are wrapped around me.
"I followed you to the party shortly after you stormed out, slamming the door. It took me awhile to find you until I spotted you pacing before knocking on Brendon's door. I was scared to go in but I bought a kid's werewolf mask and went in looking for you and at one point I asked where you went and a guy pointed me upstairs and I went up and found you fucking somebody. Jealousy flared inside of me and I stormed out. I guess you didn't notice I was there because of how loud the party was," he explains.
"I'm so sorry."
"I kinda deserved it. I overreacted a little today. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone so far to get you to admit it."
"It's okay," I say even though I don't know if I'll be able to trust him again. The more I see of him, the more afraid I become.

----------------