Chapter 18: This Is Not The End For Us

It took me awhile to find my sexy maid costume since I hadn't worn it in a longtime but I'm glad I kept it. I had bought it when I was 14 and going through a gender crisis. I wanted to be a girl and I was trying really hard to look like one. I eventually gave up because I'm a lazy son of a bitch and heels hurt like a bitch. I perfected eyeliner during that time at least. I also dressed really slutty then. I showed a lot of leg and I tried to give myself curves I didn't really have by wearing this thing my mom used to have that was kinda like a corset but less for sex appeal and more for holding it all in.

In the drawer that I found the costume in, I also found a lot of other things I wore during that time. There were chokers and skirts and fishnet tights. A lot of the skirts were plaid. I pull out my fishnet stockings with black lace garters and pink bows. I put on the costume and the tights. I look at myself in the mirror. Memories come back as I pose in front of the reflective surface. I haven't changed that much I guess. I'm about the same height as I was when I was 14.

It's my spare, everybody will be in class. All I have to do is find Gerard and I can change back into what I usually wear.

I race back to school, hiding my face from the world. I pull out my phone and text Gerard.

Me: Are you in your classroom?
Gerard: yep
Me: I'll be right there.
Gerard: you better be ;)

I get to his classroom as soon as possible, continuing to hide myself. Gerard looks down in the dumps. He hasn't even lifted his head to look at me as I walk in the room.
"Long day so far?" I ask. He nods his head, rubbing his hands over his face.
"You don't even fucking know," he sighs. I walk behind him, placing my hands on his back and massaging the back of his neck and his shoulders.
"Lucky for you, I have something on I think you'll like," I whisper in his ear. I pull on the elastic band on my thigh, letting the snap echo through the room. I lean over Gerard's shoulder.
"Just for you," I lick his earlobe. He turns around in his chair and places both of his hands on either side of my thighs, feeling the fishnet fabric.
"Oh God," he breathes. A smile forms on his lips before he curls them back into him mouth.
"I'm so... Wow.. You have really perfect legs... Your knees are just... Wow.." He says. He bites his lip and moves his hands up and down my legs. I tilt his head up, breaking his eye contact with my legs. I place my lips on his, kissing him softly. I straddle him on the chair, running my hands through his hair. His fingers trace the hem of the garter before snapping it against my skin, causing me to moan. His hand moves up my thigh, wrapping around my back. He slips his tongue in my mouth and he rubs circles in my back with his thumb. I lean back and smirk.
"I'll make you feel better," I say seductively, leaning closer to his ear. I kiss the spot just below his ear and move down, leaving kisses along his neck. I grab his tie and begin to undo it slowly.
"It's funny how willing you are to take on different roles," he purrs.
"Fuck off," I laugh. I throw his tie to the floor and move onto the buttons of his shirt. Slowly, I undo each button, keeping my eyes on my fingers. I open his shirt, exposing his chest. I slide the sleeves off his arm until I am able to get it off him completely. I roll my hips and he moans softly. I touch the bell on the collar on his neck.
"I really love this on you," I marvel.
"And I really don't want to take this off of you. Holy shit. You're really fucking gorgeous in this," he bites his lip. He runs his hands up and down the side of my thighs. I get off of him and slide his pants down. I get down on my knees in front of him. I slide his underwear down to his ankles and grab his dick in my hand. I slide his dick into my mouth, wetting it with my tongue. He moans in pleasure. He runs his hands through my hair and thrusts himself further into my mouth. I relax the muscles in my throat as he pushes himself in deeper. I look up at him and see his eyes are closed and his mouth is open as he moans. His hands grip my hair tightly as I move my mouth around his dick.
"Frank..." He moans. I place my hand on his inner thigh and rub my thumb over it gently. Goosebumps form on his skin as I continue to massage his thigh. The minutes pass on and I can feel his legs start to shake under my hand. He leans his head back and pushes himself back deep in my mouth.
"F-frank..." he groans. He comes in my mouth and I swallow, standing up.
Sounds fill the halls and Gerard checks his watch.
"I'm not done with this," he says.
"I have to get to class," I notice.
"I'm going to have a class in a couple of minutes."
"I need to get out of this," I panic.
"If you stay in it until my class, you'll get a reward," he offers. He bites his lip and smiles. Fuck. What do I do?
"How willing should I be for this reward?" I ask.
"Trust me, you won't want to pass it up," he replies.
"Fuck... Fine," I say quickly before I can change my mind. I only have one more class before his, that's not so bad, right? I race out of his class and down the hall, keeping my head down.
"Aw, is Frankie trying to be a girl again?" I hear someone comment. Fuck. Ignore it.
"It's not Halloween, you freak." More comments keep being made as I'm making my way as fast as I can to my next class. Why are people so horrible?
"Look at Frankie-Whore over there. He's such a fag." That's it. I shove the guy who made the last comment against the closest locker and choke him.
"Not so fucking tough now, are you?" I spit.
"What are you gonna do, blow me?" He retaliates. I press harder on his throat with my arm.
"You're gonna regret ever saying anything to me," I growl.
"Why is that, faggot boy? Why am I gonna regret it? Are you gonna fuck me? Are you gonna tell my mom? Are you gonna tell the principal? Oh wait. You can't tell anybody because they'll take my side. Face it, you can't beat me or show me a lesson," he whispers.
"I'm not gonna tell on you. I'm not gonna hurt you. But I can humiliate you," I whisper in his ear with a smirk. If there's one thing I know about this school, there are cameras on every fight and confrontation that'll happen which means everything will spread super fast. The only thing I can't predict is whether my idea will work. I remove my arm from his throat slowly. He doesn't move. I look around at all the people with their cameras trained on us before I lean in and kiss him, placing my hands on his cheeks. He doesn't fight half as much as I was expecting and I think at one point he kissed me back. I pull away and he looks like a deer in headlights.
"Just so everybody knows, he's my boyfriend and I'm wearing this because he asked me to. He's very persuasive, especially when he offers me a treat for when we fuck later. Tata," I smile, playing up the cameras before walking away.

I walk into class and all eyes are on me. Whether it was because I just kissed that kid or because I'm wearing a skimpy costume, I'm not too sure. Probably both.
"Frank, you know that... Outfit doesn't fit the dress code, right?" My teacher asks.
"Really? I'm so sorry. I'll be sure not to bend over," I reply, sarcasm dripping from my words. I flash a toothy grin as I take a seat. The kid I kissed stumbles into the class, his head hanging low. He takes a seat beside me, covering his face. There are other places he could sit, he knows that, right? The teacher closes the door.
"I reserved the laptops, so it's a work period. You have two weeks to work on this project, I expect perfection," the teacher explains. I get up and head towards the cart of laptops. By the time I'm able to get to the cart, the only laptops left are on the bottom shelf, forcing me to bend to pick one up. I grab one and turn around, seeing the boy I kissed standing behind me, pale as a ghost with eyes wide like buttons on a stuffed animal.
"You weren't staring at my ass, were you?" I purr, trying to make him feel uncomfortable. He gulps and I walk away laughing. I sit down and open the laptop, logging in. The kid returns and sits back down beside me. I notice he's sitting awkwardly, hiding his pants. Then it clicks, he has a boner. I smile to myself.
"What are you smiling at?" he whispers.
"Your dick," I reply with a chuckle.
"You're the one bending over in silk panties and fishnet tights," he defends himself.
"You were the one calling me a fag but you are too, aren't you?"
"Or maybe you just make a really hot chick."
"I'm not even hot in general so I don't think it's because of that."
"Don't put yourself down like that, if you could see yourself how I think you look, you'd want to bang yourself too."
What did he just say to me? I've been so used to him hating me that I must be on some sort of drugs to be hearing compliments come from his mouth. This is trippy.
"You've hated me for the longest time, what the fuck is up with you?" I ask.
"Now that everybody assumes I'm gay now, what's the point of hiding it?" He replies.
"You're seriously gay?" I guess my gaydar has been off. I hadn't pegged him as anything but a straight guy until just now. Maybe I just haven't been paying much attention lately.
"I've liked guys ever since I can remember. I always dissed you because I wanted you," he explains. For fuck sakes, I'm not some limited edition comic book, why the fuck are three guys into me all of a sudden? At least I think Gerard's into me. And Mikey said I was hot. I'm not that attractive... Am I? Nah.
"I don't even fucking know your name," I say.
"Yeah you do, I've just changed a lot..."
"Then what is your name?"
"My name, dearest Frank, is Brendon. Our families used to go camping together. Don't you remember?"

It all comes back to me now. I remember him. He was the first kid I kissed and the first friend who left me. We were on a camping trip and I kissed him and he freaked out and started making fun of me and we stopped talking and now he's a theatre geek and wow. he has changed. He wasn't kidding.
"We used to be friends. Until you left."
"I'm sorry. I was confused. I had so much going on in my head and I couldn't comprehend what was going on and I figured that if I pushed you away I could try to make sense of myself and everything that had happened. I just couldn't cope with the feelings and the attraction. It didn't make sense to me. You know who I grew up with. I'm sorry," he says way too quickly.
"Slow down. Just tell me what you want."
"I want to be friends again. I'd ask for more but I know I've been an ass and I don't deserve more," he sighs.
"On one condition," I say. His face perks up as though he's willing to do anything.
"You come to dinner with my mom and pretend to be a kid named Mikey." He nods.
"I'll do it."
I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I can finally move back into my house. If I didn't even recognize Brendon, hopefully my mom won't either.

-----------