Chapter 40

A/N: Hello! I'm updating lol you're welcome! My heart is literally aching for the boy I like and he says we are really close friends and just like brother and sister but I guess I like him more than that, I don't know! I tell him everything though. What should I do?

I LOVE YOU PEEPS SO MUCH!!!! YOU DONT KNOW!!! I LOVE YOU!!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Louis (POV)

I felt so bad for telling Michael to go in and get Calum. We should've just left Calum there if he changed. I know it sounds really hypocritical and mean but I should've at least called the police when I had the chance. Now we don't know where they went or if Michael is dead or not. We did see him get in the car but it doesn't mean that Michael isn't dead where they took him. I'm just worried for them both.

If Calum did change then I don't know how my reaction will be because Niall told us that he said to run. Run means to like run away from him so he probably hates us. It's just why does he? I told him two years ago in the jail cell that we'll never stop looking for him. I guess he thought I was lying or something but then again he forgot Niall, so it must've been something to do with the scientist.

Currently me, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry are rehearsing for the concert and I just can't keep my head straight. I've missed my turn to start the singing and I haven't been like this since two years ago when Calum actually got taken away. It's all coming back and I don't know if I can keep myself controlled again. I don't know why I feel like this, of course the other boys are worried but I'm the most worried out of all of them.

I guess because I knew Calum most then all of them? But now they know about Calum so why am I still acting this way? Do I have anxiety or something? I have to go to the doctors sometime this week to check me out. We were finished with our last song and we walked back to the dressing room to get changed and be ready for the show.

"Hey after this do you guys want to eat?" Liam asked. I don't even feel like eating. Everyone nodded except for me and I sighed.

"I'll stay here, I don't feel to well." I explained and gave them a small smile.

"Louis it's gonna be ok we'll find him again but now it's Michael too and Ashton and Luke have to put their tour on hold until they find him. To the police Michael is important so they'll find him and wherever they find him Calum will be with him." Niall said and hugged me.

"I know but it's just, I'm really worried, what if Michael is dead? It's all my fault that I didn't let Luke call the police when he asked if he can, I sent him to get Calum. Look what happened to you because of me. Surely Michael is worst and then Luke and Ashton will hate me!" I told them letting tears go down my face.

"Louis it's ok, it's almost healed anyway and I'm sure that Luke and Ashton won't hate you, they'll still be mad probably but Michael is fine. He's probably not even in the room with Calum." Niall smiled.

"I guess, but I just don't have an appetite to eat right now. I'll stay here." I smiled and sat down on the couch.

"Alright, call us if you need anything." Zayn smiled and they all left the room with only my thoughts to consume me.

Michaels (POV)

I'm in the room that I originally started in because I didn't want to get shot. I know, what a wimp but really I didn't want to die because I still have a lot to live for and I will try my hardest to get Calum and I out of here like the way we started. I actually haven't seen Calum in a couple of hours and it's worrying me. What if all the tests the scientist did on Calum, he's gonna do to me? Why did he even change me into a dog? How did I turn like this? I was meant to turn into a cat but I guess something went wrong?