Chapter 36

A/N: You gals/lads! Thank You For Everything Really!! But I'm just gonna ask you something.... Do you like what's happened in the story so far? Did I move it along to fast or? Because I don't know I'm just asking.

So Do you like the story or not? Give me your opinion I'll leave you with this chapter for a day and I'll update tomorrow night ok!

I LOVE YOU AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE YOU!!

;);););););););););););););););););););););););)

Luke's (POV)

It's been two hours that Michael hasn't come out of the Asylum, I'm starting to worry. When an hour passed I though he was still looking for Calum or trying to convince him to come back or something but now it's been two hours and I'm worrying. What if Calum killed him?

"Lads I think it's time to call the police." I said looking out the window.

"But it's been two hours just one more and we'll call I promise." Louis said.

"But you said that when an hour passed by. I don't want to say anything bad but I think he got killed or something. If Calum snapped Niall's arm, then he probably killed Michael and I'm worrying." I sighed.

"Calm down, just another hour and we can call the police this time I mean it." Louis said rubbing my back.

"What if he didn't do the plan right?" I asked.

"Louis they're is fire coming out of the chimney." Harry said pointing towards it. Louis moved from me next to Harry and looked out the window.

"Maybe it's cold in there." Louis shrugged. Niall nodded agreeing as he was in there. I just hope Michael is alright. That's all I want, him to be ok.

*Calum's (POV) *

I woke up with a pain in my side. I touched where it hurt and I saw blood. I thought I would've healed already or something. I wasn't locked up on the bed and it was weird. I looked around the cupboards to find bandages and I did. I got the box and papers fell from it, curiosity got the best of me and I started reading them.

"Calum Thomas Hood, Age nineteen, Reason Why He's Here Cat Hybrid, Notes; he's acting crazy when he's on treatment, can't respond, almost died, not good. He needs to breed with someone to make another cat hybrid." I read out loud. Breed?! Breed means I have to have sex with someone!! I'm not gonna do that! If this made me like this why would I want someone the same. I cleaned the wound and put the bandages around it when I heard the door unlocking. I jumped on the bed and stayed still.

"Yeah here he is." I heard the normal scientist say.

"What do you want me to do? You've got what you wanted! Let me go!" I heard someone exclaim, a voice that was to recognizable.

"I don't know what happened to you, now you have to do what I want!" The scientist exclaim. I smelt a dog! I jumped from the bed and ran away from it.

"Who's dog!" I exclaimed. I hate dogs! Despise them.

"Michael here needs something from you and you can't back away now." He smirked and left the room.

"Breed or you're never gonna get out." I heard the scientist say from the speaker. BREED!?!

"I'm not gonna breed with you, you're a disgusting mutt!" I exclaimed.

"Now you don't want to kill me?" Michael chuckled, teasing me. Getting me more pissed off at him than I already am.

"I still can." I said.

"Don't forget I'm a hybrid as well and I have k-nine teeth as well." Michael smiled. I did not see k-nine teeth just normal ones.

"You don't have any k-nine teeth dumbass." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Dumbass? You've never said a bad word before Calum." Michael said astonished.

"Yeah well get used to it because I'm not gonna breed with you." I said crawling around to change into an actual cat.

"What are you doing Cal?" Michael asked.

"I'm trying to actually turn to an actual cat, I've been trying for days because the scientist did a test on me to change into an actual one but I can't." I sighed sitting in a corner far away from him.

"Why aren't you close to me?" He asked a bit hurt.

"Did you not hear me! You're a disgusting mutt! I can't be anywhere near you, I hate dogs!" I exclaimed frustrated. What am I gonna do! He's such an annoying little shit that I want him gone. I can't stand a dog that's like literally a foot from me and there's Michael who is one and standing three feet away.

"You hate dogs but not me." He smiled.

"No I hate you too, I tired to kill you earlier but it went dark and for some reason I couldn't see in the dark, I guess it all happen quickly I couldn't." I shrugged and the worst thing was happening. He was walking towards me.

"Michael stop, don't walk near me!" I exclaimed getting up and running away from him. He still tried to catch up with me but couldn't.

"MICHAEL STOP IT!" I shouted and he was near me. He stopped from my sudden outburst but continued to walk towards me again.

"Stop! That's why cats think you're stupid! You never clean up after yourselves, you leave a mess, you're dirty and you do stupid stuff! I can't be near you so stop it!" I exclaimed.

"You disobey as well! Why aren't you listening to me stop! I exclaimed getting worked up from all of this. I sighed and stopped at a corner.

"What are your intentions? Tell me and I'll let you be near me if it's ok with me." I said holding a hand up as a stop.

"I want a hug and I want to pet you, my sweet Calum." He smiled and came closer. Is he trying to annoy me more than I already am?!

"No and No! That's all gone you should've did it when I was Calum. I'm Thomas so stop calling me Calum!" I exclaimed. I can't remember what Calum was? How was he?

"You're Calum not Thomas. The one I came to love is Calum. He's down there and you have to stop with this Thomas act." Michael said staring into my eyes.

"Act? You think this is acting?! You're mistaken Michael, this is the real me that has been hiding. Calum was the act not Thomas." I said.

"No you're wrong. You never wanted Thomas to come out and it should've never happened. They've brainwashed you Calum!" He explained.

"No they didn't! This is me and you can't do anything about it!" I exclaimed and ran to a different corner because he was coming close to me. I meowed loud to have the scientist come and he did.

"What is the matter?" He asked.

"Michael is a dog!" I exclaimed.

"So? Stop being childish and breed with him Thomas!" He exclaimed and punched me in the stomach. I tried to catch my breathe and I felt Michael near me.

"St-to-op!" I squeaked out. I heard the door slam close and Michael was still by my side. I saw black spots and I passed out with a disgusting mutt by my side. My worst nightmare!

•________________________•
A/N: Ok so tell me how it was! Is it good? Do you like it? Am I going to fast? Just answer and I'll update tomorrow night or when I get back from school!

I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK! THEY SAY ITS NOT A PLANET BUT ITS STIL OUT THERE AND THE POINT IS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!