Chapter 29

A/N: OMG what do I do?! Do I end it in chapter 30 and have a sequel or do I go on?!?! GIVE ME SOMETHING HERE LOLZ!!! No but seriously tell me what you want. Do I end the book by chapter 30 and I have a sequel. Or.. Make more chapters and no sequel?? Yes Or No?

I'm gonna leave it like this a couple of days if you don't mind and let you choose.

I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE 1D and 5SOS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Calum's (POV)

My bum is hurting so much right now. When I walk it hurts to even take a step. Who invented people smacking the other persons bum?! I would never do that to a person!! I hate Bethany so much!! I walked back to mine and Luke's room and knocked.

"There you are!" Luke exclaimed hugging me. At least they're still their normal selfs.

"Here I am. Did you miss me or so-ome-ethi-ing?" I asked smiling. Luke and Ashton hugged me today for the littlest thing and it's worrying me.

"Well Calum woke up sassy didn't he." Luke laughed.

"That's what I said." Michael laughed with him.

"You actually came right on time we have to go to an interview." Ashton announced and started to walk out. Luke and Michael walked out with him and I was slowly walking. My bum hurts really bad and I don't know how much I can take. We walked to the lobby and Bethany saw us.

"Oh I th-hou-ugh-t you le-ef-t al-lrea-ady and was gonna meet us af-fte-er the co-onc-cert?" I asked. She slightly glared at me and suddenly smiled.

"Yes I did say that but I want to be with you all day Cal, after all I have the whole day off and what am I gonna do all alone?" She asked taking my hand.

"I don't really think that's a good idea." Ashton says.

"Well we can just say she's a friend but just don't hold hands or kiss." Michael shrugged. I stared at him not believing what I was hearing. Luke and Ashton looked the same. Bethany cheered and literally pulled me outside. I let out a soft groan because of my bum and I almost cried because of the little run I needed to do, I wasn't expecting.

"That's for almost getting rid of me." She smiled and we walked out of the hotel. She walked straight to the car while I stayed and took photos with fans. I'm in pain but I'm still there for the fans. I moved along while taking pictures and I made it to the car. I really did not want to sit my bum will kill me. I went to the back seats and laid face down so my bum was not on the seat.

"Calum sit up right all of us can't fit." Michael said. I silently hissed at him and slowly sat up right. Hiding all the pain from them and looking outside the window hiding my face of pain. I felt someone sat next to me and of course it's Bethany. I'm gonna have her literally on me the whole ride. We were off in a matter of seconds when Luke finally came inside.

"So Calum, what kind of pets do you like?" She smirked. I stared at her wide eyed, is she seriously doing this?! Is she gonna tell them!?

"I di-idn-nt have any pets gro-owi-ing up, so I do-on-nt kn-no-ow mu-uc-ch." I shrugged. She nodded.

"Well I personally like cats. What about you guys?" She said smiling.

"I'm allergic to cats." Ashton said. What! Then how are you not allergic to me?

"What? No way." She said probably thinking the same.

"Yeah, that's why I'm a dog person." He smiled. I scoffed at that, I hate dogs.