Chapter 24

A/N: So here I am again! They've given me everything and I have to stay here for another week and I'm in thanksgiving break! I started Friday but I wasn't at school. But in gonna spend my Thanksgiving in the hospital and it's stupid though because I feel perfectly fine. But it saves me from going to Black Friday!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO!!! LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Calum's (POV)

I've been looking out the window for god knows how long and nobody has woken up yet. Bethany has come by a couple of times and I get so nervous under her gaze. I'm in the middle of Luke and Ashton and it makes me ten times more nervous because if they wake up and they see Bethany there they'll try and make me go talk to her and stuff. I don't want to do that anymore.

"Oh hey Cal Goodmorning." Luke yawned. I was so glad he was awake but at the same time I wish he would still be sleeping.

"Goo-dmo-orn-nin-g Luke." I said. My voice sounded shaky.

"You ok there bud?" He asked. No I'm not!

"Yeah ju-ust a bit co-old." I smiled. He smiled too and he got out a sweater and some pants for me.

"Go on and change you've been in those clothes all yesterday." He said and gave them to me.

"It's fi-ine." I shook my head remembering Bethany told me to meet her in the restroom.

"Come on Calum, I'll go with you." He smiled. I shook my head as an ok because at least he'll be outside waiting. We got up and he lead me to the restroom. When we were nearing the restroom I saw Bethany standing outside.

"You waiting?" Luke asked. She nodded and smiled. Luke nudged me to talk to her and I shook my head no and looked down.

"So do you work on this plane everyday?" Luke asked.

"Um yeah, but sometimes I just check the passports and tickets." She said.

"Well I'm Luke." He smiled and gave his hand out. What are you doing Luke?! Are you mad!?!

"I'm Bethany, who's your friend there?" She smiled shaking his hand and releasing it afterwords.

"He's Calum, he's shy when it comes to new people and more around girls." He whispered the last part. I nudged him. He laughed and so did Bethany. Oh My God Luke!!! The person that was in the restroom got out and Bethany went in.

"Calum, I was helping you man. Why didn't you talk to her?" He asked.

"Be-ecau-use I di-idn-nt want to. I don't like her?" I said not really sure on what to say. What if she's listening to us?

"What do you mean you don't like her! You gave her the look and you were blushing!" He exclaimed. I shushed him, why does he have to be so loud!

"Wait wh-hat doe-es the look mean?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Well when you first looked at her you blushed and when you dropped the passport, she went down with you and both of you looked into each other's eyes. It was love at first sight, you could've felt it in the air." He smiled. Bethany came out before I could reply and when she did she gave me a wink. I stared back surprised and I felt disgusting inside.

"Ooo Calum has a lady friend now!" Luke exclaimed and pushed me in the restroom to change. Why couldn't he just drop it when I told her I didn't like her! She's holding me like a kidnapper, threatening and she's crazy! Why did she make this hard for me?! I changed and noticed that the pants that Luke gave me were the same like I wore yesterday.