38

Aniah.....
Sad wasn't just part of how I felt, hell no scratch that, I'm happy am Roddys wife finally. I know Quita wanted to leave but she played so much role I pleaded for for to stay. After a long day, saying our vows and being emotional we headed straight for our honey moon, we were going to Hawaii. My dream place, I was so excited.

Brooklyn and I had a long talk before I left for the aisle. She said Mama Faye told her everything, she loves me and she was sorry for being so mean and I was happy but a lil bit sad she had to know some things bout me I just want her to be a good kid I love her she and Josiah ma word what will I do without them both.

We planned on spending every moment together and I had in mind to tell Roddy to go back to his music, I don't want him ending up like Bryson Tiller, I just want him to do what he loves and is really good at. I know how much he loves his father, but he can't keep doing this for the rest....we married now and he should know ion want our kids or future kids knowing that their daddy got killed in them streets like really NO!.

The third day of how honeymoon, I woke up feeling that Roddy wasn't next to me, looking around I saw him bringing me breakfast as he hummed.  "Good morning sleeping beautiful, oh nah, ma wife shit that feels good to say like.....I got you breakfast, in bed you know typa shit I see on TV, wanned to try it...."

"Boooy okay okay, you look so happy lemme go Bruh ma"

"Hell no bae, see gotta mouth wash right here, what's the use when you gotta get up, then that's breakfast in bed...how you call it" he asked scratching his head making me laugh. "You do too much, this better be good" I said as I admired the salad around the spaghetti, along with French fried, chicken grill and fruit juice.

"You made all this" I asked him. "Ugmmmm, I and YouTube" he replied as I giggled tasting it. "This amazing hmmm, am so hungry" I said. "Thought so, wait till you see he rest" he mumbled. "I heardchu" I said as he flicked the channels ignoring me.

3days after....

I got down the car with Josiah and Brooklyn as they got down along with me.  With stood in front of a large crib, I was confused as Roddy looked at us. "This our Crib, ish, I mean our home, its all ours" he said as I gasped. "You joking" I said as I walked further.

"Wow Roddy this is so,,I can't believe this place its so isolated and so

"Wow Roddy this is so,,I can't believe this place its so isolated and so...look at the porch" I said as i saw the sets.

"Its furnished, omg, Babeee" I said as tears rolled down ma eyes

"Its furnished, omg, Babeee" I said as tears rolled down ma eyes. This was the perfect place to grow a family, just what I wanted. "Coooool" Josiah said as he and Brooklyn walked into the crib.

Enjoying the house tour I couldn't get over it kissing Roddy all over his face he started laughing.

"Ya all settle cause tonight we going out" he said as I blushed.

I couldn't be more happier, maybe....