13

Brooklyn Moore...
(OT)
Brooklyn looked at the door for a while in the apartment building. She was excited but scared at the same time.

She didn't know how her mother would react. Was she a sweet and kind person.

She didn't know if she would want her like she said.

Fidgeting with her fingers nervously she turned around heading to the elevator but she turned back and instantly knocked on the door. She was too short to ring the doorbell.

On the other hand Aniah was in her pajamas getting ready to sleep when she heard slight knocks.

Walking slowly to look through the peephole not seeing anyone as she turned around the knocking continued.

"Whos there" she asked.

Brooklyn heard a voice as the door opened.

Aniah stood there speechless as she didn't know the little girl.

"Hey, are you lost" Aniah asked as she squatted to Brooklyn's level.

"No" Brooklyn whispered as she clutched on her Teddy bear.

"Who you looking for" Aniah asked.

"Am looking for my mommy and she looks like you" Brooklyn answered as Aniah heart beat skipped she looked at Brooklyn Moore then hugged her tightly. They both cried in each others arms.

"Brooklyn" Aniah said as she carried her inside and locked the door.

Sitting her daughter down on the kitchen counter she looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"You're pretty mommy" Brooklyn said as she used her hands to wipe Aniah tears.

"And you just so beautiful" Aniah said as she kissed Brooklyn on the fore head.

"Girl how did you get here" Aniah asked as they both chuckled.

"You hungry,  I got ice cream, hot chocolate..."

"Hot chocolate" Brooklyn Cheesed.

"That's right"...

Roddy....
Tonight was the night I stopped keeping this shit and tell Aniah how I feel.

After ma business with Kenton...

Speaking of Kenton, that nigga and I got Into a fight. He know what he did to Nia was mad wrong how u do that to a lip girl.

Knocking the door she opened revealing her beautiful white teeth.

The TV was on and before I could walk in she hugged me catching me off guard.

" ay" I smiled rubbing her back.

"I want you to meet somebody" she said as we headed to the sitting room.

There stood a lil girl and she looked much like Aniah.
"Roddrick meet Brooklyn, Brooklyn Roddrick" she smiled as I gasped engulfing lil mama into a big hug.

"Nice to meet you finally sweetheart" I said "thank you Rodwey" she said as we laughed.

"But how you get here" I asked.

Kenton Moore.
"Shit shit" I panicked as I kept calling lil mama, I was furious but damn worried, where she at.

I decided to check if her location on but it wasn't I can't report cause it ain't 24hours.

Shit I hope she okay, I will check at Rose first.