34

Aniah....
Packing my bags I saw Brooklyn coming in grumbling as Quita was behind her holding Sammy.

"Ain't Sammy suppose to be with the boys" Mama Faye asked as Quita shook her head giving him to Mama Faye. "I wonder how Josiah can stand them" she said as we laughed.

After settling down, i , May and Quita were sharing the same room. I was really excited because today we were meeting the wedding dress designer and she was gonna come in an hour time.

May was busy organizing her agency to take some pre wedding photos while I just went around the house, suddenly Dave walked in with some girl. She was very light in complexion, had the most widest lips I've seen.

"Hey ya all, hey mama Faye" she greeted as Mama Faye came outside but paused.

"Kenton, what is she doing here" Mama Faye asked as they looked at at each other.

"Mama, I just came to support the wedding, we family right" the girl asked as Kenton stood there shaking his head. "Am out" he said as he walked away.

Kenton is a real crazy ass.

Mama Faye looked at me then her. "You can share the same room with the girls, Wednesday we will be going to the resort were the wedding is taking place" she said as the girl smiled.

I just exited maself cause the vibes was so untrue.

Walking to the big size kitchen I saw Brooklyn picking something from the fridge while on facetime, looking clearly I saw a light boy with curls, and she was smiling and all.

"Hey, who's that" I asked with a smile as she mugged me then walked away. Sitting down in the stool I decided to call Roddy on face time. Picking on the third ring he was in the limo with Josiah beside him.

"Look at ma boys, how ya all" I asked smiling. "Hey mama, we Finna go get a haircut" Josiah replied as I laughed with his slang. "Roddy ain't getting no haircut" I heard Rover say as everyone cooed. I chuckled at the thoughts of Roddy getting a haircut. "Nah, just some levelling and shit" he said as I frowned. "Sorry" he said realizing he was cursing near our son. Our son, sounded nice.

"Brooklyn she acting up" I said as he put on his air pods.

"Wassup with her she still on that" he asked. "Yeah, she is, talking to lil niggas and all, am just trying to get her to understand that all her coming into this world wasn't a mistake, I love her, I just feel really bad that she came years ago looking for me and now she just hates me" I said almost on the verge of crying. "Hey babe, don't be like that, you just gotta explain to her, look we will talk about this okay, for now just enjoy this shit cause you bout to be ma wife" he said as I looked at him.

"Yeah our son I know, I love you baby girl" he said as he hung up. "I miss out on a lot huh" Maylin said as I nodded. "Where Quita at" I asked as I heard Mam Faye welcoming some people.

Not paying any attention May looked at me.

"Its time to go" she said as I nodded with a smile.

Brooklyn Moore...

"Okay bye Kendrick" Brooklyn said as she placed her iPhone 8 on the bed she was sharing with whosoever was gonna come. "Brooklyn its time" Mama Faye shouted as she groaned stepping into her slides, holding her phone with her purse then jogging down the stairs.

The Van was waiting for them as they walked in. The ride was silent until they reached the wedding studio. Getting down Brooklyn phone beeped as she looked at the dress her mom was choosing.

It was a notification from Instagram. As she read it she sighed looking how unhappy her mother was. "I can't pick this, I don't even know if its beautiful" Aniah said as she was stressed out.

"Can we do this tomorrow" Aniah asked as the designer nodded. They all went home in silence. Mama Faye felt something was wrong with the tension between Brooklyn and her mom and she was gonna set that right.

"Walking into the room Brooklyn room she sat Brooklyn down.

" young lady, I don't like the way you treat ya mama growing up we had respect but you little spoilt brats these days up in here disrespecting the woman that gave birth to you" she said as Brooklyn lowered her head.

"I over heard Quita and dad talking bout Aniah and how she had me at 13, its so annoying" she said as Mama Faye dragged her off the bed.

"You see that man of a father you got, he raped your mother when she was 13, 13, ou know what your mother had to go through and she had no mother, she was doing this all alone, any other child would have aborted but she had to make a decision at a young age to keep you, seeing that she almost died while giving birth to you" Mama Faye paused as Brooklyn started crying.

"My dad did that to mommy" she ended up saying.

"Your mama loves you, you her heart and soul, you then Josiah, you can never have a mother like her, think about, and fix up that attitude as soon as possible" she said as she left Brooklyn.

Brooklyn let her thoughts wonder of.

Okay ya all see Mama Faye got the load down of everybody.

Ya all wanna guess who the new girl is?