26

1week later.
Aniah....
Its been one whole week since Roddy left, I've been so angry with Kenton cause he gave up and said God knows best. After doing some affiliate work for a cream company I closed my laptop and went to Brooklyn's room.

"Hey mama" I greeted as she looked at me. "Its time to go spend the weekend with your dad" I said as she smiled. Stopping at Kenton's crib I walked in with Brooklyn who ran to greet Quita.

"Hey" she said as I smiled.

"Any news on Roddy" she asked as I shook my head. "Am sorry Niah" she said as  I nodded. Quita was cool but I wasn't in the mood to talk about Roddy.

Roddy management had lied to the general public that his on vacation and busy with the family and his out of town. When they called me I told them the same thing. Roddy had two lives and he wasn't done with one yet...

Going back to my home I wasn't going to be alone for the weekend.

Stepping into my home I switch on the AC as it was real hot. Going through my phone to see if I had any calls I decided to just watch a movie.

While flicking through the channel I felt a very funny urge to throw up. Running towards the bathroom I threw up immediately in the toilet. It must be some food poisoning as I threw up again. After cleaning up myself I went back to sit down looking for some medicines.

5hrs later....

Roddy Ricch Moore
"Ugrrr yes.....yes....yes...yes...right there" Jaliah said as she hopped up and down on me. I was tied up to the bed and I could barely see a thing, I saw another girl coming up on me as Jaliah moved.

These bitches gave me Viagra and had me standing when I ain't even want to.

After they was finished they left.

I looked around in anger as I thought of Aniah, and ma whole life, ma music, ma fans, ma management, like everything I ever did and people I loved, I just needed to be with Aniah.

Three bouncers came and untied me carrying me back to the basement, I was weak as hell, ma muscles weren't flexing and shit.
After throwing me down they tied ma leg and left.

I laid there in full agony as that asshole walked in.

"Wassuh bro, I got someone who wanna see you" he said as I sighed.

"Hey" he said as he walked him making me laugh.

"I can't believe this nigga" I said as they all looked at me funny.
"Hey Ricch" Thirty said as he and  Eleven, Mask, Zero and the rest walked in as I looked at them in complete shock, these ma hommies, well ma enemies.

"What ya'll gonna do, kill me" I asked them.

"What we gon do is turn you over to the cops so we get to keep your spot and all the shit that belongs to you" Eleven said as I laughed.

"Oh where's Kenton" I asked them.

"Nah that nigga ain't a use, he stupid as fuck and don't know shit" Thirty replied as I shook ma head.

They right Kenton don't pay no mind.

"Get his ass up" that dump ass nigga said as they lifted me up. As they brought me outside it was night.

Throwing me into the police car I grew angry as them niggas was laughing. I can't believe these niggas had me played, I trusted them.

"Hey remember me" one of the white officers said as I looked at him singing as he was the one I met at the station weeks ago.

"Hahaha" they laughed as they drove off.

I'll fuck these motherfuckers up I swear.

__________

Please excuse any of my mistakes, hope you like where this story heading to, ya all want longer chapters?

Who you think the mystery man that Roddy kept calling dump and won't say his name, guess and I'll dedicated a chapter to you.