10

Maylin Harlow....
I was so happy I finally had the dream I wanted. To be a model at last, I won a big contract and I was happy to tell ma best friend.

She told me some shit went down and she was at Roddy's so I drove in ma new Rover to see her, but bestie was stressed out and now am in the middle of the convo.

"It turned out ma baby girl ain't dead" she sobbed as I sat dumb folded.

"Ma daddy and that heartless nigga lied, they said I couldn't take care of Her, they took ma other half, and she's 7 now" she said as we all looked at her with wide eyes.

"Fuck, you had a girl at 13, they faked her death, and....wait your dad knew this" Roddy asked standing up.

"He paid ma dad off, and ma dad said to get back ma lil girl will be tough" Aniah said.

"She knows you" I asked.

"She writes me letters, since she was 6, they aren't the best but she loves me and always wishes to see me" Aniah cried as we hugged her.

This shit was serious than ever.

"So what do we do now" I asked.

Kenton Moore.
"Daddy, when can we visit mommy" Brooklyn asked as we walked through the park the next day.

"You really wanna see mommy" I asked as she nodded.

(Kenton Moore)"Maybe we should call her" I said as she jumped

(Kenton Moore)
"Maybe we should call her" I said as she jumped.

"Yaay, what's her number" she asked as I smiled.

Aniah......
"Ay you good" Roddy asked as he wrapped his hands around ma waist and laid his head on ma shoulders.

"Roddrick am tryna clean up" I whined making him rest more.

This few days we have been cool, him letting me stay with him for a while makes me feel really good bout him.

"Cut it, let's go watch " let's be cops " he said as I chuckled. "I love that movie" I smiled. "Of cause you do" he said as ma phone rang.

I picked it up and put it up to ma ears.

"Hello" I said as the person didn't answer.

"Hello, who's this" I asked as I heard breaths.

Shaking I almost whispered.

"Brooklyn" I asked.

"Hell nah, its me Kenton" he said as I grew angry.

"Where's ma daughter" I asked as Roddy looked at me.

"Chill ma, she here, she sleep, but I wanna see you" he said.

"Ion wanna fucking see you but ma daughter you mean ass nigga" I shouted almost breaking ma phone.

"Ay, watch who the fuck you talking to, listen I wanna see you ight, I got some shit to tell you" he said as I looked at Roddy.

Is this MF interesting or am just writing trash, nah ain't no sequel to this MF, ain't no long as chapters, this MF bout to end real soon,

If ma phone dies, well till 2021.