22

Roddy Ricch.....Moore
"Nooo, stoop" Brooklyn laughed as we played the tickle game.

"Can ya all come eat" Niah said as we rushed to the dinning table in Niahs and Brooklyn's crib.

I been spending days with them and its been healthy.

After dinner, we put Brooklyn to sleep and then headed to Niahs room to watch TV.

After settling for the movie, Niah and I cuddled up on her bed.

"You good" she asked as I nodded.

"Heard any news bout Kenton" she asked as I shook my head.

"That nigga ain't dead" I said as she shook her head. We all knew Kenton, nigga was always up to shit.

"I can't believe am in love with Roddy Ricch" she said as i sat up.

"Oops, that shit came out the box" she said as we both laughed.

"You luh me" I asked her as she twisted her lips.
"You wanna show me" I asked her as she giggled.

"Show daddy" I whispered in her ear while hovering over her.

Quita Haigs

After doing my YouTube video I walked to the kitchen

I giggled as I saw Dave cooking. He was dancing and swirling around.

"Uhuhhmm" I cleared my throat as he turned around then smiled.

"Look who we got here, ma sweet cherio" he said as he kissed my lips.

"What we got for launch" I asked walking over to the stool.

"Its a surprise" he said as I smiled.

After eating we decided to go out and get ice cream. Sitting down in the ice cream shop we enjoyed looking at each other.

Kenton Moore...(Dave East).
"Wassuh" I asked Quita as she chuckled shaking her head. "Hmmm" I hummed while playing with ma beards.

"So you never told me about your parents or family" she asked.

I know this shit was gon come someday and ion even know when am ready to tell her, getting angry I got up leaving her, something in me just snapped.

Taking an uber home I entered the crib, packing ma stuffs cause I ain't wanna do this shit.....

After packing my stuffs I dragged the suitcase down the stairs but stopped in ma tracks as I saw Quita standing there.

"Ion wanna hear the fuck you gotta say......"

"I know who you are" she said as I looked at her sternly.

"Your real name is Kenton Moore, you're 27, you a drug and gun dealer, you been in and out of prison for the longest, you have a daughter named Brooklyn" she said as I walked closer to her.

"You live with me, am your girl I had to find out, do whatchu want but am not leaving you Dave, I love you and I know I can't protect you but I'll try, don't leave, please" she said as she held the bag out ma hand.

She slowly brought me into a hug making me cry in her shoulders.

"They out to get me and ma brother Quita ion know what else to do, am sorry ma" I said as she kissed me in her arms....

Thanks to ya all 1k read and all,.....who ya all think after the Moore's.....