7

Roddy....
Next day.
If it ain't had to be a case of bitches fighting over me all the damn time I won't be in this stupid ass police station right now.

Michelle and Kella are ma exes and since I got the bag they been out on ma ass.

After handling the issue I walked out the station to surprisingly see Aniah talking to ma nigga new girl Maylin.

Before I could say something I heard someone call me.

"Mr.Roddrick" the white officer  called as I sighed looking at him. No offense but they always tryna pick on black people who wear rollies and shit.

"I see you got the girls all over you, I like that, but am watching you" he said as he looked me in the eye.

"Roddy, hey" I heard Aniah call as the officer smirked and walked away.  "Hey mamas wassup" I asked as we hugged. "Am good, what you doing here" she asked.
"Hey Roddy" Maylin chipped in as I chuckled.

"Hey Maylin" I said back making her smirk.

"Ya all wanna eat" I asked as they nodded quickly saying all kinda shit bout what they got appetite for....Girls.

Kenton Moore.
"He look happy" I said to Dot as we all nodded. "Should we take this bitch out right here right now boss" Veins asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Too many witnesses and innocent lives, especially Petty and Roddrick over there" I said eyeing Petty's every move.

"Oh, that's her,,she ain't pay yet" Dot asked as I shook ma head.

"Nah its her dad, she don't know shit bout that" I said as they all shook their heads.

Brooklyn Moore...
(Omniscient point of View)

"Are we done with the photo shoot yet daddy" Brooklyn asked her dad Kenton as he nodded making her sigh in relieve

It was her 7th birthday and she was done with her photo shoot hoping later they could head out to eat.

As they sat to order, Brooklyn gave her dad a long stare.

"What" he asked.

"Do you think anyone will come to my birthday party daddy" she asked innocently.

"Look sweetheart, I know we just moved here, but see how many friends you've made in such a short time and Rose especially" Kenton said assuring his daughter making her blush.

They only moved back here 3 weeks ago, and Brooklyn was nervous of the kids coming to the new girls party.

"You ready" he asked.

"Yes" she gigled.

"At least I need to send a letter to one person first" he mumbled.

Thanks for voting, means you like this story,

You can also check out ma book Love And The Streets still updating.

What you think bout "T hugged out" so far?
.
.
.
.
Am still Editing. So I will write Edited at the Top of every chapter I edited.