37

(Sefa) above.
Aniah....
"Sefa you need to leave" Mama Faye said as she stood up. "Omg" Brooklyn added as everyone looked at her. "I will put I'll say what I gotta first" she said as she took her phone.  "Quita, your such an angel married to a demon, Kenton here is one, we dated in the past years, he came out sweet, we even got married and had a child" she said as she threw a gum in her mouth. "Lemme chew this real quick" she chuckled. "Sefa Marie leave now" Mama Faye said getting up. "Nah ah, mama, cause you part of this shit so chill, this like a lil truth circle right, so am saying mind why ya acting racist, am black" she shook her head while I looked at her.

"Aniah, Quita, I married Kenton, he used to beat on me, abuse me, but one day I had enough, leaving the marriage he promised to change, we went to a therapist and found out he had a disorder, once his demons came he would go completely different, sooo, he got medications and we became one again, but I couldn't have kids, so I brought the idea of paying off one of his niggas to have sex with their daughter or girl to get her pregnant and she must he light in complexion" she paused looking at me smiling.

My heart began to race up as anger boiled in me looking at Kenton. "So he played one of his nigga, when he laid with the girl and told me I was happy and wanted to see that girl, but he told me she was 13 and, that's when I lost it, that's when I just couldn't take it, I sent him a divorce paper and he did sign it, lil pervert" she said looking at Kenton as tears rolled down ma eyes.

"Yow we can't listen to this shit" Roddy said as he held ma hands getting up. "No don't go, I havnt said yours yet" she said as I looked at her wiping away ma tears.

"Sorry Quita but he ain't shit, once his demons come back you will be a victim" she said looking at me.

"Aniah, Roddy was the nigga that came after Kenton promising to change everything, even engaging and planning our wedding like this, just after I divorced Kenton, but I saw what I didn't even imagine he would do" she paused as I looked at her sternly.

"Roddy assassinated a whole family and he ain't even shake, Roddy killed a pregnant striper, he didn't budge, Roddy had 30 girls brought from Asia under the age of 18-20 to prostitute and strip, he sold them,  this niggas here are demons you can't be with them, they will switch I promise you, I just came here to say the truth, and if am dead prior to two days one of them killed me cause that's what they good at" she said as I looked at Roddy who just lowered his head.

"I know ya all have kids for them but they will end up in a home soon" she said as she smiled.

"Don't marry him Aniah, Quita am sorry, I don't want ya all to go through any of what I did, these two will kill themselves if they have to" Sefa said as she held her clutch. "Bye everyone, and oh ya all never ruined ma life cause I met the man of ma dreams and we fine, and if you even try to touch me or kill me hell will let loose between Orleans and ATL" she said as she walked away.

The last thing I knew was my eyes turning me and I blacked out.

*******

"Mom" I heard Brooklyn voice as I opened ma eyes realizing I was in the hospital bed. "Sssh mom, its okay, we gotta get out of here" she whispered as I sat up seeing Josiah and Maylin alongside Quita and Sammy.

"We need to leave, there's something going on at the resort, Can't explain but we need to leave" Quita said. "Nah we can't leave, suppose Sefa lying" I asked sitting completely up. "We can't keep running away from situations, I choose to marry Roddy, he never been bad to me, or ma kids, he loves me and I do, let's reason here" I said as they sighed.

Walking into the house in the resort I walked to Roddy's room seeing him, he looked at me with tears in his eyes then knelt down holding ma waist.
"Am sorry Aniah, am sorry, am sorry please forgive me, that shit was in the past, I was just trying to make money and continue ma pops legacy, am really sorry please don't Lea...leave...leave me" he choked as his tears soaked ma dress.

Kneeling down to his level he looked at me as I cupped his face in ma hands. "Sefa came and said what she wanted cause that what she knows and what she saw , but I Aniah, I see an ambitious man, a good hearted man, and I want to be with him forever, we will get married we will work things out cause I love you baby, just promise me after our wedding you will leave this game, face your music and be ma star, the world is waiting for you Roddrick, remember we gotta son, and a daughter and we could have more, we will be fine" I said as he looked at me.

"Ay, you really a good woman Niah" he smiled as I did. "I know am that bitch like that" I said as he smiled kissing me.

Kenton Moore...
"So you gon leave" I asked her as she packed her things while Sammy slept. "Yes am leaving, to think you could have called me and told me she was your ex wife but no you kept quiet, am leaving, I tried Kenton" she said as I looked at her. "You taking ma son, you gon come back shit, don't leave Quita fuck, am sorry please" I said as she looked at me. "Am not leaving you"

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

Okay so what you think bout Sefa saying all that.

Roddy and Kenton really that bad?

Is Aniah right for accepting to marry Roddy and move on?