2

Roddy...Moore(Ricch)
I looked at Jalaih for a good 5mins and I just busted out laughing. My nigga was just looking at me scared as fuck. I might just pull a gun on these two mother fuckers.

I just walked in here to tell ma girl that we okay, that am rich, I made it, all that shit, but nah she was laid up with ma best friend Snoop.

I didn't know how to feel right now, I took risk for this bitch out here, 3good years from highschool all up here hustling tryna send her to college make sure she okay.

"Rodrick" she called as I walked away, I wasn't gon' be in prison for no bitch and nigga.

Snoop was one of the only family I had since childhood, as I got into ma old Benz I drove off laughing as hard as possible.

Then something hit me, one of ma boys told me they got a spot were they all go at to ease their minds, ima as well try it.

After speaking to Tyga he sent me the location and I was right at the apartment building.

As I knocked on the door. This old looking nigga bout 46 opened the door.

"Ay, you looking for Petty" he asked as I nodded. "Follow me" he said as I did.

Walking into the room he winked at me and closed the door.

I looked around then ma eyes landed on a light skin girl, she wasn't pretty but beautiful, she had a funny looking face that made you wanna stare and not laugh.

"Hi, am Roddy" I greeted.

.
.
.

.
Okay ya all am still editing. It's har🤕.