4

Aniah.....
Ma eyes almost came out ma face.

Was that Roddy.

In his car.

WTF.

"Roddy" I called as he looked up from his phone then smiled.

"Wassup" he said as he walked to hug me.

"This yours" I asked as he nodded chuckling.

"There you go" he said as he opened the passenger door for me.

After I got in we drove off.

"So where you tryna go" I asked him. "You know the last time you helped me shopped some food stuffs, now I wantchu help me cook" he said as we stopped in front of a nice house.

He opened the door for me as I got down admiring his crib.

"Come in" he said as I followed him in.

"Oh shit, this a piece, ohhh this nice" I kept saying as I starred at every damn thing.

"Kitchen" I said as he showed me.

It was heaven.

"See Niah, I ain't never ate home made since ma mama died" he paused lowering his head making me sad.

"You can cook up some for me please" he said as I nodded with a smile.

Roddy......
After eating all I wanted do was marry Niah.

Niah and I been seeing for a while and I got to know her real name Aniah I ain't with that petty shit, she ain't petty to me.

"Bitch who yo ugly ass calling bitch" I heard from downstairs as I jumped up jogging down to the noise.

At the end of the stairs I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Omg, you thought, with your ugly twisted lips"  Jaliah shouted.

"I don't argue with hoes like you who sleep with ya mans best friend" Aniah said as ma niggas, Tyga, Coddy, and Snoop dead ass walked in making me take a step.

"And I ain't that bitch who get beat up by her dad, and ma dad don't sell me to niggas for money and I ain't never been in prison before so yeah hoe" Jaliah shouted as we all looked at Aniah.

I didn't even know she went through all that shit....

"Oh shit" I heard someone shout.
.
.
.
.
You guys please vote, am still editing.
.
.
.
Have you ever spoke to a nigga on the phone in the morning and his voice deep and sexy asf, and ya all never met but he fine.....? Huh.