ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6 - ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖

Começar do início

Taehyung still remembers the night he first saw Jungkook. The ravenette literally scared the shit out of him that day.

Flashback starts...

Taehyung came back from the washroom after taking a long 1 hour shower. He some times likes to take long showers. He stood in front of his dressing table as he picked up a outfit from the stand beside it.

He had a meeting with his sponsors of the hotel today and he was getting pretty late though he didn't care about that.

He put the outfit on himself and watched through the mirror to see how it looked on himself.

"That won't suit you today."

"Yeah, you're right." Taehyung agreed with the statement which he thought, came from his mind.

He put another outfit before him and pouted deeply. The voice again came as it said, "Nope." and Taehyung hummed in respond.

"True. Why is not any outfit looking good on me, today?" Taehyung whined saying that.

"That's because, you're not in the mood of attending any meetings today."

"Right." Taehyung's eyes got bigger suddenly when he noticed something.

"How can my mind talk out loud like that? It happens in the fictions only, right? And also this is not my voice."

Taehyung gulped as his heart suddenly started pounding hard when he heard a chuckle from behind him. He slowly reached for the perfume bottle made of glass, an action to protect himself.

"Turn around." Taehyung shivered at the deep but beautiful tone. He liked that type of manly tone but right at that time he wasn't in the mood or position of praising some stranger's tone.

He turned around and saw a utterly handsome tall man sitting on the couch right beside his bed. He was wearing all black. Black shirt, black suit and black pants. His jet black hair was perfectly gelled and his beautiful silver earrings were twinkling with the dim light of the room. But didn't notice an important thing on his wrist.

It's 8 in the night and Taehyung had to present in the meeting by 7. He was already 1 hour late but the handsome hunk made Taehyung forget everything.

Though at that time, he was more than scared with his handsomeness. No one ever entered his house without his permission.

Then how could this man enter his house? How could he sit on that couch in such relax mood?

'He doesn't look like a theif, though.'

Taehyung thought as he tried to vocal up. His eyes trailed on his bed where his phone was. It was quite a far from his reach and cursed himself under his breathe.

His voice trembled a bit but he tauts out after a moment, "Who....who are you?"

The man wearing all black shifted on his position and then rose up from his place. He took a few steps which made Taehyung stepping back and his fingers held the perfume bottle tightly.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you." That soft tone made Taehyung's breathe heavier as he frowned.

"You broke into my house, my room, talked as my....." Taehyung stopped as he realized he was saying too much and then finished off asking, "And you are saying that you are not here to hurt me? Who are you? A cop? An agent? A killer? A journalist or A stalker?"