ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕

A/N:

Guys, please wish this little cutypie beautaefuljk the Happiest Birthday. 🥳💜

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. You deserve the world. 💜

____________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"Tata!!!" A 5 years old little kid turned around to see where the voice came from.

His boxy smile touched his eyes as he giggled out loudly looking at his best friend running towards him wearing a red sweater and black pants. A little red Santa hat was on his head and his favourite bunny smile was on the boy's face.

"Kuku!!!" He exclaimed excitedly when his best friend stood before him.

"Melly Chismas, Tata!!!" The little boy who was wearing a red and white sweater covered his ears with his hands but his boxy smile stilled on his face.

"You're in font of me, Kuku. Talk sowly." Tata said to the 6 years old boy while giggling.

Kuku breathed out rapidly from the fast running. He scratched his back hair and looked down shyly and mumbled, "Sowwy."

"Melly Chismas!!!" Tata quickly hugged Kuku which made the little boy stumble back a little but he quickly replied the hug with his famous toothy smile.

"You're looking like a bunny!" Kuku pouted as he looked down and said with a complaining tone, "You awways shay this. I wore red today sho that you shay something....something diffrent."

Tata giggled again as he shook his head which made his crimson red fluffy hair flying here and there. He gave a quick peck on the other's cheeks and said with his vowels who barely reached halfway, "I shay this phecause you look like a bunny and I loooove bunnies."

Kuku's brown irises gleamed up as he looked at the red-haired with his big doe surprised eyes and exclaimed, "You do?"

Tata nodded his head vigorously as he threw his little legs here and there and rocked his body. Suddenly he remembered something and said, "I have a giff for you."

Kuku smiled brightly as he looked at Tata's every action with proper concentration. Tata reached his little chest pocket which was on his sweater and brought out a little locket made by a cap of a glass bottle.

He handed the locket on the other's hand and said, "I ashked the chain fom mommy. Sho the chain is her but I made the locket by myshelf only fo you. I'll not lie. Mommy helped me a lot. It'll remind you of meee."

Kuku observed the locket very carefully. A love shape character and a pink bunny were hugging in the picture. Their cheeks were pressing to each other and their eyes were closed. They were looking super cute in Kuku's eyes.

 They were looking super cute in Kuku's eyes