ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 35 - 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕍𝕊 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤

Third Person P.O.V

"I'm ready...just….just don't hurt him." Taehyung says quickly. He gulps in fear. 

Yes, he had slept with several people before. But he hasn't for the last 6 months. He hasn't when he found his love, his best friend, his freedom back.

So, he is scared and besides, he is going to sleep with that man who is the reason for all these destructions. How can he sleep with him? 

Taehyung eyes Jungkook when he feels someone entering the room and unties the wire around his wrist. The red-haired hisses in pain when the wire detached from his soft skin.

He brings his hands forward and he feels like someone just attached his arms with his body. He soughs looking at his bloody wrist and then looks at Kai with teary eyes.

He doesn't want to show himself as a weak and pathetic man. He isn't weak. But when your weakness is in front of you, injured and more like almost dead, you can't help but feel a little weak inside. 

"So much to save him?" Kai mocks as he comes forward and makes Taehyung stand up on his feet. 

The younger stumbles but gathers himself up and jerks Kai's hands off of himself. He practically groans and the brown-haired smirks seeing his expression.

"How will you give me what I want if you can't even take my simple touch, darling?" Taehyung rolls his eyes as he looks away from the man and looks at Jungkook whose head is still slumping towards the ground. 

The monitor is beeping. Taehyung doesn't know what's going on with this machine or what this machine does but he can just sense that Jungkook is fine. Maybe for now?

And if Taehyung does whatever this mafia is saying, maybe he can buy some time. It'll help Jungkook to gain some strength to at least get his senses back and wake-up. 

So, he takes a deep breath and looks at the male who is sitting on that couch now, shamelessly checking him out while licking his lower lips. Taehyung wanted to slap that smirk off of his face but he can't. 

This man just tied up his hands without even using any rope or wire.

"Let's go. I'm ready." Taehyung says as he waits for Kai to stand up from his couch and walks with him to wherever he wants him to take. He just wants Jungkook to be in sense, that's it.

"To where?" Kai asks as if it was a surprise for him to hear that from the red beauty.

Taehyung frowns and says, "You want to sleep with me, right? So, let's go? I'm ready."

Taehyung deadpans with an irritated tone. He is done with this man. He has handled a lot of irritated clients in his past working experience. He knows Kai would be a tough one and moreover he will have to do it without his own interest. But he will do it for Jungkook.

"Oh no no no, baby doll. We're not going anywhere. You're going to do everything in here. In fact…." Kai makes a face like he is thinking something.

Taehyung stops his breathing. His stomach curls up at the thought of having sex with another man in front of Jungkook. Though he is not in sense but Taehyung can't do that. Not when he knows how much Jungkook will be hurt if he hears about it later. 

But the red beauty is more afraid now because Kai is thinking. And this man can't think anything better for him. His expression is not giving any good vibe to this younger as he gulps to wet his already dry trachea. 

"In fact, I think we should wake him up. He'll be the judge of your performance. Won't that be so fun? I'm excited!" Kai squeals and Taehyung feels someone just sip out all the blood from his body.