ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

Third Person P.O.V

"We're here." Yoongi declares pulling off the car in front of the famous restaurant of Seoul. It's huge but not unfamiliar to Taehyung. He had been here before. A lot of times.

Taehyung puts on his sunglasses hearing that. He raffles his hair for one to two times, a habit that he got a few years back. He resolves his collar and then gives a look to Yoongi.

The man whose height is not that much but his posture is taller than any other man. His light grey hair is shining under the sunlight as he gets down from the car. His egg nogged jacket is beautifully complimenting his fair skin. All over, Taehyung's personal secretary is handsome though the red-haired calls him cute.

 All over, Taehyung's personal secretary is handsome though the red-haired calls him cute

Yoongi walks around the car and opens the passenger door for Taehyung to get down. The beauty gets down from the car and they both enter the restaurant. A guard came and parked their car in place.

"Good morning, Mr. Ro." Yoongi greets as soon as he reaches the man.

Taehyung observes the man from afar. He is a foreigner and probably in his mid-30s. He is a famous politician of China as per Yoongi informed Taehyung. He is quite tall. His flat hair is beautifully gelled on the back of his head. A lot of golds are on him. On his neck, fingers, ears.

Taehyung wonders if his watch is also made of gold or what. His pure white outfit is giving Taehyung's eyes distress as the lights are reflecting on him little more than usual.

A cigar is in his hands and Taehyung can tell by his expression, he is not a great person. He is not getting any decent vibe from this man. His black irises are still on the red-haired and Taehyung swears this man licks his lips looking at his crotch area.

This is not the first time that Taehyung is enduring a man like him. There were lots of men and women who had just lust for him but they didn't check him out shamelessly on the very first meeting.

As I said before, Taehyung had some advantages because of his looks. The first advantage was, every customer idolized him. They sure had a desire for him but they also nurtured his beauty and individuality which he isn't getting from this man.

"Hello~, Good morning! Mr Min, right?" Yoongi nods his head and receives the handshake the man just offers him. A tiny smirk is on Yoongi's face but only Taehyung knows how fake that is.

"Mr Kim!~, oh my my!" The man smirks as he proclaims that dramatically. His eyes scan Taehyung from head to toe and the said boy feels uncomfortable.

The red-haired flashes a fake grin nonetheless and comes forward to have a proper conversation. He doesn't shake the other's hand. He doesn't want to give him a positive vibe if that makes sense.

Mr. Ro smirks when he sees Taehyung ignoring his hands and sitting on a chair right across him. Yoongi sits beside Taehyung.

"Shall we talk business now? I don't have time actually." Taehyung says in his dark deep voice that shivers Yoongi as well.