ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

A/N:

I've mentioned Jungkook as the shadow in this chapter.

Let's get it...!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung knows the shadow as he smiles softly. He goes to Jimin to inform him that he is going to his apartment now which is on the top floor of the second building.

"But Tae, you didn't even cut your cake." Jimin exclaims as he raises his brow.

Taehyung looks back to see the shadow stills in his position. Then he turns around and says like his usual authentic way, "I'm sorry babe but I'm not feeling good. Can you serve the guest on behalf of me?"

"Sure thing Tae but Jinnie will be very upset about it." Taehyung looks at the way Jin is standing and talking with others.

He again looks at Jimin and gives him an assuring smile and leaves his side only to talk to his precious father.

Jimin knows the other's power of convincing Jin so he just shakes his head a little with a soft smile and goes to prepare the food for the guests with others as Taehyung won't be here for the night anymore.

The red-haired stands by Jin who gave him a side hug. Taehyung smiles at guests whom Jin is talking with and then says, "I'm sorry to interrupt you all, gentleman. But If you don't mind, can I steal my father for a minute?"

Everyone gives a sweet adoring smile to Taehyung as they nod their head as soon as Taehyung asks. Jin furrows his brow at first but goes with Taehyung, giving them a fake smile as well.

"What happened, my rose?"

'Rose petal' a nickname that only Jin can call Taehyung. Jin called him that on the very first day when he saw Taehyung in this place. He thinks the graceful boy is like a rose, mostly because of his hair color but other than that because of his personality.

Beautiful but can hurt with the thrones like a bitch as well.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he says, "Jinnie, I'm not feeling well. Will you be upset if I want to leave now?"

Taehyung says but there was a different look on his eyes and face. More like a cute little sad puppy.

"Are you feeling sick, baby? Should I call the doctor or something?" Jin gets tense because he loves this boy more than anything in this whole world. This red-haired gives him the life in this hell that he had been searching for years.

"I just need some sleep, dada. That's all. I had an appointment a few days back and I returned from Hawaii yesterday. That's why maybe I'm feeling tired. I'll get some sleep and I'll be alright."

Jin is very aware of when Taehyung calls him 'dada'. It mostly when he actually wants something very bad or when he wants Jin to agree on any matter. This is something Taehyung started doing when he got used to this place.

"I told you to stop doing it. You don't need to do this anymore if you want, baby. You know that right?" Jin says, worried as he creases the light pink cheeks of the gorgeous boy.

Taehyung leans in the soft touch as he holds Jin's hand and says, "I know. I'm doing this for my family, Jinnie. I'll be doing it till the time I am able to. I just can't push them in hell and sleep happily in heaven when I know what they have to face every single day. No matter how much they love their job, deep down there is a grieve that no one can see. You know that too, don't you?"