Then, there were another couple of men who noticed her and made their way towards her, swords swinging, yelling like the uncivilized imbeciles that they are. But they didn't get much further as Camila threw both scimitars that she was holding right at them, landing smack in the middle of their heads, stuck right through their skulls, almost splitting them vertically in half by their heads.

"Tyrone!!" She then calls out.

All movements stopped at her commanding voice.

The man in question turned to her. He still have his arm wrapped around another man's throat in a tight headlock. He looked around and saw that most of his men are on the ground, either dead or playing dead just to desperately cheat death.

The other men who wasn't part of Tyrone's gang of pirates knew better to save their asses and scampered away from the tavern.

Dinah had one of his men pinned to the wall, her longsword ready to slash his throat.

Normani had another one trapped in a guillotine choke.

Ally had three of his men lying on a profusely bleeding heap, with swollen and busted faces as if a swarm of wasps casually partied there, groaning in absolute pain by her feet. And she has another two struggling from her deathly tight grasp on their necks, both also had swollen, bloody faces.

And Simona was just casually sitting with her legs crossed on top of a very stout man who passed out on the ground for a pretty much unverified reasons, sipping on her glass of whiskey. Watching everything play out like some dramatic stage play.

"What is this all about?"

Camila's eyes were dark, her tone was dripping with danger.

Everybody who has been to Simona's Tavern knows well that the barmaid rules the place. Simona the old woman might own everything else in writing, the declared proprietor of said establishment, but Camila's the one who calls the shots, shots that has nothing to do with drinks. And everybody who has messed around the tavern, causing trouble and shit, knows full well that the barmaid can twist their intestines into a tight french braid and inside out of their bodies very easily.

Many who challenged the barmaid ended up dead on the spot. Well, there were some who ended up as shark grub but still dead so . . .

While there were few who were spared to spread the tale that no one should mess around the tavern or they're either be dead or wishing they were dead.

But when you're in a lawless place frequented by all sorts of lowlife thugs, brawls and slaughters are a regular scenario. And men like Tyrone the Nightmare will always be around just to stir up some gory chaos no matter what.

However, this is the only time that the captain of the pirate ship Mary Jane deliberately started a bloody ruckus in the tavern for no particular reason. He may have been known to be mercilessly brutal but he isn't really that stupid, a complete meathead, to test the barmaid. He has seen her fight, and he ought to know which battles to pick.

But then, he has been paid to cause this ruckus and it was good money.

It was worth losing a few of his men.

But it wasn't worth losing his own head.

And it's been known around the island that the barmaid has an affinity in chopping heads off. The dead hulky pirate by the bar counter can attest to that.

Satisfied that he had caused enough trouble, Tyrone pushed away the poor soul he trapped in a headlock, who subsequently crawled his way out of the tavern for a desperately needed fresh air. Slowly raising his arms, Tyrone the Nightmare spoke.