Chapter 1

Next chapter! Enjoy.

--------

(Shizuo's POV)

--------

"Flea you alright," I shook him little by little getting irritated at this point, "FLEA! I said wake up!" I started to scream and out of nowhere, I felt something. Tears, from my eyes! This can't be happening! I, Shizuo Heiwajima, the strongest man in Ikebukuro am crying over my enemies death. Like a nice person. I carried him to my home in Ikebukuro. I should have carried him to Shinra but I wasn't thinking straight, I almost, probably KILLED SOMEONE. I wasn't in a thinking mood.

As I walked I noticed one particular thing, he looked so peaceful. His eyes were shut, one arm crossed over his body the other one limp, his legs hanging off my arms. I smiled at his face and his body. WAIT! No, I can't be I-I-I... never mind. I wiped the smile off my face as I walked into my tiny apartment.

I put Izaya on my bed, just like he was in my arms, and tucked him under the covers. I went into the living room noticing that my stomach was growling and I haven't had anything to eat since 9:00 this morning before going to the store for smokes.

So... I decided to make enough food for me and the flea. I got out the ingredients to make ramen and started to put the pot on the burner to boil. As it began to boil I put in the noodles stirring them around making them soften. Once stirred, I began to add the seasonings and broth, adding flavor to the pot with every mix. I made a bowl for myself and I put the remaining ramen in a plastic container and put it in the refrigerator.

I took the bowl in my hands dragging me and the bowl to the living room, sitting on the couch waiting for the flea to wake up if he ever will. With that, a tear streamed down my face. Jesus! Why the hell am I crying over the damned flea again! I wiped the tears from my eyes and ate the ramen, trying to restore hunger.

I ate so fast it was almost as if while I was in the kitchen I started eating it because not even two seconds later and it was gone!

"I'll go check on the flea," I spoke dragging my feet to my bedroom, knocking on the door just in case, "Flea you awake?!"

I did not hear anything so I walked in. Seeing the flea still sleeping in his peaceful manner, I sat on the bed looking at his figure. It was lean, shorter than me, and somewhat... cute. WHAT?! No! He can't be cute. The flea, cute?! I chuckled out and pet his hair a little. NOOOO! I stopped my movements almost jumping 30 yards away when I heard him moan a little. My eyes widened at the reaction and before I got too comfortable touching him I left. Shutting the door behind me.

-------

(Izaya's POV)

-------

As he hit me, all I saw was darkness. It felt like an eternity until I saw a light. I wasn't in any alley, bedroom, or anything resident-wise. I was in a white room which did not have a door. Or a window. Or anything, just a plain white room. Then I heard echoing footstep.

"Is anyone there?!" I coughed out noticing I could hardly speak and it hurt to speak. What kind of sick dream is this!

"Izaya-kun!" I heard a very familiar monster yell. 'Oh shit Shizuo is here,' I thought as I sat there on the ground. Shizuo walked up to me as I sat there. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

I heard him speak soft and gently, "Izaya, I am not going to hurt you." He quickly, yet softly, left a blush on my cheeks when he leaned up close, placing a single kiss on my unharmed lips. He pulled away quickly fading away like dust in the air. Humans are such wonderful creatures, aren't they?

With that, I woke up with a jolt. What happened in that dream... and why was I blushing like wildfire?! Then I heard a knock at the door, "FLEA? Are you awake yet?!" I tried to reply but I couldn't get the words out noticing I was in the monster's bedroom!

He walked in without notice, "Damn it flea you could've said you were awake!" He responded and sat on the bed. I noticed the irritated look on his face that he did not want me to be here. How long was I out?

"Hello... Shizu-chan~" I spoke and scooted a little bit closer, making him shift further on the bed, uncomfortably. I scooted back to my place, trying not to make the atmosphere awkward, "S-sorry..." I mumbled again noticing he scooted back.

After many, many minutes of awkwardness he spoke, "I made you ramen if you want some. Just tell me and I'll make it for you." Just as he said that my stomach rumbled in reply.

"Please... I'm starving..." I spoke out trying to find words to say. With that, he left the room to heat up the food.

I went out there two minutes later to get my food, I got it handed to me in a glass bowl, "Thank you, Shizu-chan..."

He blurted out, "Stop saying that or I'll be tempted to kiss you for being so adorable!" His words made me blush making me almost not believe him for a second needing a double-take.

"WHAT?!" I yelled having a really red blush on my face now.

"N-N-Nothing! I didn't say anything! Just finish your damned food so I can wash the bowl!" He had a mild blush on his face now. I decided to ignore it, like he suggested, trying not to make him mad. I continued to eat. It was incredibly delicious, did Shizuo make it himself?

"Shizu-chan?" He still had the blush on his face, I could tell when he turned his face around to face me.

"Yeah, flea?" He responded questioningly. As the blush instantly wiped off his face.

I stuttered a little noticing it in my voice, "Did you make this? Cause it's really good!" He blushed at the statement.

"Yeah... I'm g-g-glad you like it flea..." He walked to a room as he opened the door I noticed it was the bathroom.

I just walked to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink... I walked to the bedroom falling a sleep again. Not wanting to wake up...

-----------

Hope you enjoyed :D