Chapter 13

Soooo.... I'm a procrastinator with tons of schoolwork but decides to spend it neglecting you guys and playing league of all things. The game that makes me want to commit Sudoku 1,000,000x over. What has my life come to. Anyway, onto the fic.
-----------------
Last time in the life of Izaya Orihara I was thrown 5000 yen and was sent to a private room with a Kabuki masked figure. I have yet to discover the identity of the figure in front of me. I'm not even taking into caution if he is here to kill me or not, if he were I am unarmed and it would be an easy fight to win. I keep my cool anyway and stay as calm as possible, trying to be seductive in everyway, failing at it really. At least I'm giving it a trying effort?!

"Izaya...." the figure pulls me close to whisper something in my ear, "Cover the cameras".

I do as the figure tells me and I cover the cameras with every piece of fabric, pillow, anything I can. As soon as every last one of the cameras are covered the figure reveals themselves.

"SHINRA!!!" I scream. It's the real one this time, "How'd you even find me?!"

"Well, once Shizuo came home, he realized something was up. The kitchen didn't smell like fatty tuna, half the chores were done, he didn't find a lazy informant sleeping in the bed waiting for his prince charming to come home. So he kinda got the hint you got kidnapped, or just ran away in general. So he called me up. He was pretty furious."

I was relieved and worried at the same time. What if Shizuo thinks I ran away?! That would mean the death of me when I got back.

"Remember that one time you got stuck in a jam. Where you fell unconscious and I had to save you? Well, I put a chip inside of you so if you ever went missing I would know. It also traces pulse so I know if you are alive or dead. Pretty interesting scientific stuff, I know." He explains it and rolls his eyes, knowing that I don't care about any of this stuff.

I jump with joy anyway, "Shizuo knows I'm here then?"

"Yes, he does. He, however, is not here to save you and be your knight in shining armor. It would be too obvious and he would most likely be killed by assassination or other means if he tried to rescue you now. That's why I'm here. What I'm here to know is, how are you planning to get out?"

"Me and Glitter have already got a plan formulated. What I need you to do is tell Shizuo I will be back in his arms tomorrow night. Oh! And that I have a wonderful surprise for him later." With that I shoo him off and take down the stuff on the cameras, making my way back to the pole.

I dance it up for the rest of the night, not really getting much bids at all. I did make some killer cash. More for the "surprise" I have planned.

We retreat back to our dressing rooms and we're congratulated by the boss, "Very well everyone. Keep your earnings you all earned it. Especially you Izaya. You made 5000 yen on the spot. I hope you made daddy happy in private~"

"Yes, daddy~ I showed our customers a good time~" I smoothed through seductively as he comes over and runs a finger along my neck.

"Good, I'm glad I didn't have to do anything to that pretty neck of yours, I'm sure the boyfriend wouldn't have liked a bottom with a slitted throat, now would he?" To comply I simply nodded, "Good boy, now get changed and get ready for tomorrow. Make a list for anything you need alright?"

I nod and he leaves. Finally some peace and quiet. I take off the retched clothes and put on some comfortable pajamas. I flip on the old-school looking TV. Of course, you can't watch anything cause it's such an old TV. Instead I just pick up some magazines and try to find something interesting in the paper while I wait for Glitter to come to my room. Me and her planned to discuss more about the place after the show. She better not be flirting again or so help me.

I hear a knock on the door and I steadily make my way over to the door. Thank God my savior is here!!!

"Sorry sweetie. Didn't mean to keep you waiting! Alright. As we discussed." I did what we all knew she meant and covered up all the cameras in the room, "See you are learning! Good job! But let's get down to business!!"

I nod and I listen to her plan, "When you get out of here you can figure out your way home right? Your an informant and I'm pretty sure you know where to go in Japan. Anyway, tomorrow when they leave I will make my move on hot stuff, but before I go..."

She gets out a walkie-talkie and places it on a table beside her, "I will send you a signal on this. That way no one will know what I'm doing based on me coming to you first. Next, when I give the signal you will come up to Hunk and we'll negotiate getting you out. When you are finally free make a run for it, I don't care where you go, just bolt, I can't guarantee how long they'll be gone for."

"Thanks for doing all this Glitter. I really appreciate this. I-I miss being with him.... It's really been hard." I feel myself almost shed a tear but I pull it back.

"Oh I know, darling. I'm glad to get you out of this hell hole. You don't belong here, take that as a compliment. You deserve to be in the man you love's arms. Snuggling so close next to them. I wish I had someone like that."

I get a pang of guilt and I hesitantly hug Glitter, "Hunk can be your someone. I mean, he likes you, quite a lot."

Glitter smiles back, "I guess you're right! Maybe me and him can get together and for once be happy? That would be great, me being happy for once, like the first time I ever fell in love. Those were the days."

"I'm gonna miss you Glitter. You're a good person. I know I didn't really get to know you but I shouldn't stay here long enough to do that." I look away from her for a few seconds and I hear her speak.

"I can give you my number.... If you want it. They allowed me to have a phone since I've been here for so long. I'll write it down for you. Don't forget it. Keep me company on the phone, will ya? It'll keep me distracted from this place. The more I focus on this place the more I lose my head, you know?"

I nod again and I take her number shoving it deep down into my pocket. I then wish her good night as I lay down to get some rest. Tomorrow is the day I break out if this place called a hell. Tomorrow I see my boyfriend. Tomorrow everything is different than how it's been the past few days. Tomorrow is paradise.

-------------
Sorry it took me so long to update this. Oh my God it never stops happening with my procrastination. Anyway, thank you for all the love and support. Make sure to check out my other books. I am making some Hetalia fanfics soon and I am making other fandom fanfics like for DEH and a few more. Love you all so much. Michi Out!!! > w 0