Chapter 3

HEY! I am back after forever of not being on here. I have decided to continue where we left off. I read the 6 comments I have and I felt so happy about the reads and all of that stuff. Now without further complications, let's get to the chapter

————————————

(Izaya's POV)

————————————

Shizuo and I made our way to the apartment I called home. I was still trying to brush off the saliva on my lips from that disgusting kiss. Why would he do such a thing in the first place?

I advised Shizuo to stay outside while I went to collect my things. I inserted the key inside and looked back to make sure Shizuo wasn't following me of any sorts. I then walked inside and breathed in a long awaited sigh. Finally, only for a short period, I was away from that monster.

I went to my room and started to pack my things. I packed 2 weeks worth of clothes, my laptop, my phones, contacts, and:

"I can't forget you!" I pulled out the thing from my refrigerator. It was my week's supply of fatty tuna I got from Russian Sushi.... or whatever that place was. I got a bag with an ice pack in it and stored my supply in there. Packing it in with all my other necessities.

I got everything I needed and walked out the house, locking my door. I made my way to Shizu-chan and he took a hold of my hand, which made me blush. I tried to pry my hand out of his grip, but it was no use.

We walked in silence and I put my stuff in the guest room Shizuo said he would provide me. I predict the guest room is only to put my stuff in, knowing the way he's been acting lately. Don't I just love observing the human ways.

I took out my laptop and typed in somethings and started reading my emails. Then, I thought I was about to jump out of my seat. I felt arms snake their way around my torso, and a hot breath recedes on my neck line.

"What'cha doing Izaya-kun?" I shuddered a bit and tried to push him off. The chair blocked my move.

"Why would you like to know?" I was still a little ticked by the surprise kiss this morning.

Shizuo hugged me a bit tighter and he kissed my nape, "Because I love you and am interested in your life."

I blushed at the kiss and showed him the computer, "I'm doing my job.... Now can you please leave me in peace!"

"No," He blankly stated and continued to hold my waist. Why must he be so damned stubborn?!

I continued doing my work as always and got a call on one of my various phones. I shuffled through the bag and got the one that was ringing just in time.

"Hello?" I asked into the device.

I heard Shinra's voice on the other line, "Thank god! Izaya where are you? Celty and I are worried!"

I sighed, "Look, guys, I am just fine. I had a rough night a few nights ago and I ended up staying at-" I regretted to say the next part, "Shizu-chan's place."

I could tell their expression on the other side, "You two finally got along?"

"No! Shizuo is holding me captive..... Not really, I just mean to say he won't LET me leave." I complain to the phone.

They sigh in relief and Shinra continues his conversation, "Well, have fun. Not too much fun."

I blush, and I swear I heard Shizuo chuckle!

"Alright, Shinra I have work to do... Goodbye!" I hang up and sigh in the arms of the beast.

I tried to stand up to get a drink, but the arms wouldn't let me move.

"SHIZUO! LET ME GO!" I shouted and broke free.

I stood up to get water and some fatty tuna and sat back down at my desk. Also known as Shizuo's kitchen table.

"Izaya..." I heard Shizuo mutter.

I looked up, "Yes?"

"How long until you return my love?" He asked. He wasn't serious, right? No, his face screams, "sincerity".

"I don't know Shizuo, but if you ask me, I haven't stopped thinking about you since the kiss this morning. And, I don't know why the thoughts are there. They just are." I look down to the ground.

I hate admitting stuff to anybody but myself.

"You know what that's a sign of Izaya?" Shizuo said as his arms wrapped around me for the second time.

"No, what?" I waited for the answer but desperately wanted to cover my ears.

"It is a sign that you don't want me to leave," he answered and I blushed. Hell no! I want this monster with me?! Hell no!

I stayed in his arms and didn't smile, "I... do?"

I felt convinced for a few minutes but came to my senses, "No I can't possibly!"

I pushed out of his arms and hid my face in my hands, "I can't love you, we've hated each other forever, and now, we love each other? Impossible!"

Spit flew and Shizuo looked to me, this will be the thing I will regret.

He grabbed me by the waist with one arm, the other supporting my face as he guided my lips to his. Our mouths perfectly fit into each other. A gentle kiss it was, just touches of the tips of lips. Next, tongues invaded the crevice of the lips and mingled with each other.

We both let go and my face flushed as he let me go, my knees giving out at his touch. He walked off, and my knees hit the cold, concrete floor.

'Do I really love Shizuo?'

——————————————-

This was shorter than I expected, but do you see some changes in Izaya's perspective of things. I think from now on I will write in Izaya's perspective and not switch. I know you guys would like that but just tell me what you think is better. Also, I would like to thank you all for all the story views and the votes and reads! You guys are awesome. I just wrote this last part at school, in which I had a free period. I love you guys.

Michi-Out >v0