~~NON-CANON SPECIAL V-DAY CHAPTER~~

OMG GUYS! V-DAY IS SOOOOOO CLOSE! That means...

Michi...

Needs..

To.

Update!

So I hope you guys like this chapter, has nothing to do with the plot of the fanfic but I hope you guys like! Enjoy. I will also be making a valentine's day challenge so check that out!!!!

--------------------------

We were debating all day where to go.

"I want to go somewhere here!"

"I want to go here..."

Though we are "lovers" we still can't make up our mind. Then Shizuo got close to my ear and whispered.

"We can take a 2-day trip vacation. We can stay the night, dine, I made enough money this month~" He soothed into my ear.

Shivers went down my spine as I agreed.

We debated again on the possible places and found one that stood out. Universal Studios Japan.

I thought for a second. That means online hotel reservations, ticket reservations, and the train ride to get there, also enough clothes to be packed, and restaurants nearby.

This planning is going to be mortal hell!

"Shizuo you know how much planning we need to do..." I glared at him. I hate planning as much as the next guy, this is really going to be hell on my part.

"Yes, but if we get it done we can go this weekend..." He persuaded.

I sighed, "Fine..."

We started doing the planning. Tickets for both costs ¥ 6,980 (about 69 dollars for America), and a lot more for the rest.

"Shizuo! How are you going to pay for this?!" I nagged.

He patted my head, "Just get packed for this weekend. I'll handle it."

The weekend came fast. It was hard to believe, this is me and Shizuo's first date. I could feel myself squeal on the inside. Why am I screaming like a love-struck school girl? Nevermind. Time to have some fun!

We took the train there. It took forever, but we left early in the morning so it wasn't much of a bother. When we weren't on the train we were sightseeing.

Most I can say is, he kept grabbing my hand and wanted to show his affections. I let him. It's my way of saying, "I love him" by letting him do what he wants. Then, I blush on the inside and secretly enjoy the things he does.

We got there in the afternoon-ish.

Honestly, this place is amazing. It has a plethora of attractions.

We made our way over to "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™" we went on the Flight of Hippogriff first (I'll put links to the rides in the comments if you want to see ^^). Then we decided to take it to "Snoopy Studios™" where we went on the Snoopy ride. We planned to do the rest of the rides tomorrow so we checked into our hotel close by.

We stayed in the Hotel Universal Port. It had nice rooms and was close by, so we decided to stay at this hotel.

We entered the restaurant for dinner. He ordered my meal for me and he got expensive wine. Basically, it was a romantic candlelit dinner like in those cheesy romantic movies.

"Izaya... I have a question to ask you." Shizuo stated.

I nodded my head waiting for the question.

He took my hand and gulped for a second, "Do you love me? like I love you?"

My eyes widened at the question. I could see his face when I didn't answer, heartbroken and sad.

"Shizuo, I do love you. The way you love me," I leaned over the table and kissed him. No one being in the restaurant at the time, he deepened it. We pulled away and I smiled, "I really do love you. I would have left if I didn't."

I could see a tear falling from his eyes, "I love you too."

"I know, Shizu-chan." We ate calmly, having a conversation like we've never gotten a chance to talk about anything. Whe, I grabbed his hand and we left the table.

We cuddled up in bed and woke up the next morning refreshed.

We then headed for the park early in the morning.

We headed to the Jurassic Park Ride. It was slow and boring, but m sat in the back, which gave him plenty of opportunities to make advances on me. Which didn't feel all too bad? It was fun to see all the effects and the reactions of the people, though. Did I mention I love humans?

Next, we went on the Jaws ride. Again, boring and slow. He couldn't make advances towards me this time because there was a ride operator on the ride with us, walking us through and acting the part of the captain. The effects were still awesome though and at the end, everyone cheered.

When it finally turned evening we went on the good rides. First, we arrived at the Hollywood Dream ride. It was what I was looking for, fast and interesting, hearing the screams of the people made my day. Hearing the screams of Shizuo, however, made me laugh so hard.

We skipped the Space Fantasy ride and went back to the hotel.

"Hey, Izaya, do you know what day it is?"

"No... What day?"

He chuckled, "Now another question." He pulled something from behind his back, it was a heart shaped box, "First open that."

I took the fairly small box from his hand, it looked like it could open not by a lid, but by a hinge. I lifted the top to see a ring. My eyes widened.

"Izaya Orihara, will you, your being, your body, your soul, be one with me, for as long as you shall live. Izaya Orihara, will you promise to be mine forever?"

Tears dropped from my eyes, I lost control of my body and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go, "Yes, Shizuo, yes!"

It was a promise ring since gay marriage isn't legal in Japan (tear, tear, cry, cry ; - ;). Now that we were finally together, he ordered room service.

He ordered strawberry-kiwi saké, strawberries and whipped cream, and chocolate.

We fed each other chocolates and he kissed me, over, and over, and over, again. I loved every single minute of it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Izaya." He fed me another strawberry.

After I finished the strawberry, I kissed his cheek, "Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Shizu-chan~!"

-----------------------

Thanks for reading guys. I love you all. Sorry, this was updated really late on Valentine's Day. I was caught up with a lot of things today. But I did update it before V-day was over.

Thanks for all the support on this book. I literally, love all of you. Each and every one of you!

Daisuki!!!! Oyasuminasai!!!!!!

Michi-out! > v 0

(BTW... Links are in chat. Ja na!)