Chapter 11

Hey, guys! It's been a while! I'm way too busy. I thought I was going to post over the winter break but then it just got even busier. I hope you guys like this because this is gonna be one heck of a chapter!
---------------------
Let's start this kidnapping on a good note. I'm not dead! Good part! I still don't know who took me. Bad part...

We finally got to the lair of, whoever the hell stole me, and they threw me on the ground. I'm heavy, they must have been really strong to be able to pick me up. This factor made me even more scared, whoever this was, was strong and would be able to beat me to a pulp.

They finally took me out of the claustrophobia-inducing bag. Took off the tape that was on my lips, and the cloth off my eyes. The ray of the blinding lights made me get an immediate headache, making me cringe at the contact.

I saw a buff man behind the rest, probably their body guard. Then the other people looked weak and scrawny. I had a feeling I knew these people. Where had I seen this guy before?

He was a lanky guy, brown shoulder cut hair, approximately 175 centimeters (5'9" in the US). He is my height level so I'm not that bad of a scale compared to these guys. I'm 175 centimeters which makes this whole process so much easier.

The other guys were shorter than the leader, the first person I had noticed, so this was easy. Then again should I really be judging a book by its cover? Not really.

Before I knew it, the leader kneeled down knife to my throat. About ready to puncture.

"Hello Izaya-kun," the leader says. When looking into his eyes, I vaguely know where he is from. I believe I saw him on one of my job outings. Maybe I was getting information on him or something.

"Do you remember me?" He says.

I don't spit anything out because talking back might make the situation worse. Go figure.

"I think you remember from a little mission someone sent you on. What was their name who wanted the info? Oh yes, a man by the name Hikaru Matsukashi. He wanted info a few months back on me. And remember... I was the one who made you all weak on the way back home until you were knocked out by Shizuo."

His words shocked me. I remember him. He's the one who fought me on the last time I went to Ikebukuro. The night Shizuo hit me with the vending machine. The day my life changed for the better.

I should be thanking him but... he is pointing a knife at my Adam's apple right about now. I'm getting really pissed.

"You should be thanking me, faggot! I got you with that guy! I am the one who made the plot fall into the hand. And I'm the one who turned you into a twink!" He laughs maniacally, "Do you know why you're here though?"

I shook my head, still pissed, glaring at him.

"You must not know what I do then. I specialize in distributing drugs around Japan. Everywhere. Even Tokyo. But I dabble in being a pimp." The cold knife touches directly on my Adam's apple. I shiver at the touch.

"I need a little money. I've been getting requests for a gay, man whore for a while. That's where you come in. You're gonna be my whore for a while and I'm gonna sell you out to my gay clients."
He smirks, "don't do this correctly and I'll slit your throat and leave you on the street to die. Do what I say, or say sayonara to your lover."

My eyes widened. I was not about to be this guys' whore. Never! I'm faithful to Shizuo. I wish Shizuo were here so I can look at his face and think it's a dream. Then I'll wake up in Shizuo's arms. I could almost cry but I didn't because I'm a man.

"Fine. I'll be your whore." I agree.

"Great. Maybe you'll live to see the next week!" He laughs again and signals to his goons to remove me from his peasants.

His goons set me up. They took me in a Uber-like vehicle to bring me to my new pimp house for the rest of the week.

"Here you go, bitch," even though they treated me poorly, the place wasn't too shabby. There was a bunch of zebra and leopard print everywhere. There were tons of rooms, those rooms included a place for the person to stay and that was also their dressing room.

They accidentally brought me to the wrong room and I walked in on something I wasn't supposed to. The person was live camming, and they were doing very explicit things to exhibit a being the buttocks and exhibit b being the penis.

"I'm sorry Glitter we didn't mean to interrupt!" The man called to him.

"Nah honey you're fine," he adjusts the camera to us and his mic is on his head recording his every word, "Maybe we can get you and new boy to have a little 3-way with me~"

I blushed and immediately ran down the hall in which I hoped they didn't find me. The guard chased after me and grabbed my hand.

He was blushing as well, "Let's uh... take you to your room."

He escorts me and I do the thing I didn't want to do, "Do you like Glitter... romantically?"

He blushed hardcore and he turns around, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

He was about to lock the door so I could sleep (He has one with an outside lock so he doesn't escape) when all of a sudden I grab his arm.

"Help me get out and I'll be sure to make Glitter yours in a few days."

He hesitates for a second and he says, "Deal."

Now that's what I call business.

------------
Guys, I'm so happy about how this turned out. I also saw the comments and I was surprised to see many of explanations on a few things. I'm not gonna take time to explain these things in the comments. One reason being I like to see how my book goes without the use of my comments.

But even so, I love that you guys are giving so much support! I love you guys and I'll try to update more! No promises! This book is not over!!