Chapter 14

Well, here is the next chapter. Also, I don't know if I should rewrite the early chapters of You Are My One Thing? Please comment whether I should or not. I think they need improvement!!!
---------------

Today is the day. The day I get my life back. The day I go back home. The day I see Shizuo once again. Today is the day of the plan.

I woke up early this morning and was writing on some paper. I heard a knock on the door and it opened with no warning, "Izaya, do you want anything from the store? You won't get anything unless you say something and we won't be going out until next week so speak or forever hold your peace."

I tapped my chin in thought for a moment. I made a humming sound to play it off more like I was thinking. I couldn't think of anything so I said, "No I'm good. I don't think I need anything. Thanks for asking though."

The man tried to negotiate with me, "You sure you don't need hygienic necessities like deodorant, cologne, anything?"

I did think he had a point. I was too focused on leaving that I forgot I had to sell this. I don't have any hygiene items here, "Now that I think about it, I forgot I don't have anything for hygiene here. Yes, please get me some cologne and deodorant. I'm still not in the swing of things. Still used to waking up with all that stuff right in front of me you know."

He nods and writes it on his list and thanks me before shutting the door all the way. Leaving me in silence with just my thoughts. They will be leaving soon. I'm the last bed room on the hallway from everyone. So they should be ready to head out soon. Glitter told me they usually signal when they leave with a-

"ALRIGHT GIRLS! WE'LL BE BACK SOON!!" Speaking of the devil. With that I heard a slam from the end of the corridor. Now to initiate the plan. Just on time I hear Glitter on the end of the walkie-talkie go, "Let's roll."

I give the signal a few seconds before going outside the room and walking down the hallway to the outside door. Glitter is talking to Hunk as planned. I approach them and I see Hunk look at me. I look back and give him a smile.

"Hunk, would you be a dear and help my dear friend Izaya get out of here. You see he has a boyfriend, like you now. He misses him dearly and really wants to be home with him. Please help him, I'll give you a little something something later tonight, if you help~" Glitter negotiates and as soon as the last words are said Hunk's face lights up like a Christmas tree and he nods furiously.

Glitter goes up to Hunk and hugs him, "You surely won't regret your decision. I'll make it worth your while."

Hunk signals for us to follow him in what looks to be an alternative exit. With no body guards. Like it's some secret no one knows about but him. We go down a long corridor until we get to an exit sign. So far we have seen no guards, it's kind of shocking.

We head through the door to see a big room, with what looks to be loading trucks in them. A supply drop station? It just so happens to be the garage I am escaping from. Perfect idea.

"This door is almost silent so you should be able to get out from here easy peasy." He presses the button to open up the garage door and it fully elevates.

I see the amazing light of day that I haven't seen in so long. I smell fresh air, better than the cigarette filled air inside. I see the wonderful brush, I feel like living. I feel like living.

"Thank you guys for everything." I almost tear up at the sight of everything. It was a beautiful sight for something I literally haven't seen in almost a few days.

"No need to thank us. Now run, they'll be back soon. We'll miss you! Thank you for getting me and Hunk together. Without you I would have never known he liked me in the first place. I owe you." With that said, I looked back and I ran. As I ran I looked back and saw the garage door shut one last time. Good bye everyone. Hello home. I'm coming Shizuo.

I ran as far as my legs would take me. That being to the train station. I got out money I put in my shoe and I used it to pay the fair. It got me very close to Ikebukuro. Seems like I only made it a city away from Ikebukuro instead of halfway across Japan.

I sat in a seat on the train and I waited out my ride. No phone. No Shizuo. Not yet. I will have everything back soon. All I could think about was how good my life was about to feel when I get to hug Shizuo again. What it will feel when I get to kiss him. What it feels like to actually.... Love him. I was ready to confess. I have been through too much with him now not to.

Let's see, how much have I really been through with him. I live with him, I chased down his ex, I went and had a wonderful vacation with him, and now I've been kidnapped and taken away from him. That sounds like a lot to me. Loving him has surely been an experience and a long whirlwind of emotions. It was so worth it.

An hour goes by and I'm finally in the city where my love is. I get off the train and step foot on the streets of Ikebukuro. I start walking them and I just notice it's about time for Shizuo to get off work.

I start walking the streets till I hear, "Izaya-kun~!"

I hear a vicious, blond brute yell at the top of his lungs and all I can do is run towards the voice. Almost in tears. I run up to him and look at him face one good time before I take his face in front of a street full of people and kiss him. I open my mouth for him to take entrance and I ravish his oral cavity until we can't breath.

I pull away and I look at him with a look like I had been through some shit.

"I guess I don't have to say anymore. Home we go, flea?" He asks me. I nod and he lifts me bridal style all the way to our house.

This is the first time I couldn't wait to be home.

--------------
Oh. My. God. This was one sick chapter. Action packed. Very intense. Amazing. Thank you everyone for reading and I hope you like this chapter. Next one, I hate to say is the last chapter. But it's the best chapter. It's the one with all the smutty smut smut in it. Oh this is going to be fun. I hope you liked our adventures up until this point. I might make another Shizaya fic in the future. Until then you can check out my other books. Good bye for now. Michi out > w 0