Chapter 6

Hello everyone, I am back, school is in and I am writing most of this chapter before school. I am continuing to write a few other stories on here but not as much as this one. Hope you enjoy ^^.

------------------

I continue to sit inside for the rest of the day waiting for Shizuo to get back. A sigh drifts from my lips. Why do I have to wait?

As I say that question in my head the door creaks open, I look at the clock, "23:57." (In Japan the clocks read military time, as does the rest of the world so '23:57' is '11:57 pm')

I look to him, he looks back, his eyes have bags underneath and it looks like he had no breaks.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

He sits down on the couch a sigh in the air, "Horrible."

I didn't expect that. Everyone should love their job, I thought Shizuo would, too. I love my job. Maybe today just wasn't that good of a day.

"What happened?" I questioned. Not really wanting to pry, but the irritation in his voice bothered me to some extent.

"Nothing," he says, cracking out a cigarette, lighting it, and breathing in the cancerous air.

I look at him concerned then back down to my lap. I just wish he could talk to me. I really want to help him.

I look back at him, I catch him gazing my way and I turn back hesitantly.

"Izaya, have you ever thought, that someone will never understand just how much someone puts in effort for them?" He stated effortlessly.

I pondered his statement for a second. That never occurred to me, is he referring to me or his boss?

"Not really, but I do observe humans for a living, so I do have some empathy," I state blankly.

Is it just me, or are Shizuo and I talking like we've been best friends for a year?

"Izaya, I'll let you go out from now on," Shizuo spoke in a monotone way.

"Excuse me?" I asked not really knowing if what he said was correct in my perspective.

Shizuo stayed silent for a second and repeated his words, "I'll let you go out from now on."

Is this a dream, because I think this is a dream.

"On one condition, " he smirked, "every time you go out, whether it's before you leave if you see me on the streets, or when I get home and you just come back, you owe me one kiss each time you leave."

Ehhhh?!!!?!?!?!

I blush a dark red and I nod to his agreement.

"We have a deal?" He holds out his hand.

"Deal," I shake his hand and stay there silent, his hand in mine.

Then I nudge forward by some unknown force and am pulled into his arms, lips against his. He pulls me closer and deepens it. Holding my back with his right hand just above my buttocks. Seconds later we pull away and I am left gasping for breath, as his hand moves off my back to let me go.

"That's a free pass for your first trip out because you're so cute." He winked at me and I swear if you saw my face I must have been a tomato.

But now, I don't have to give an excuse to go outside of the house.

"Now Izaya, shall we eat, I got some sushi at Russian Sushi. I got you fatty tuna rice balls, with wasabi and ginger if you want." My mouth watered at the offer and I practically ran to a seat at the table with the rice balls.

When my teeth sank into the sushi I was captivated by the taste. Damn, I should stop by Russian Sushi and get more of this stuff.

Sushi was on my mind then, but that girl was still on my mind afterward. My smile creaked in a way of sinister and madness. This girl was NOT taking my Shizu-chan away from me. 

Later that night, I and Shizuo stayed up watching "Ouija" an English movie that had just come out in Japanese subs (Not a true fact, I was just trying to set the mood. It probably and most likely is not Japanese subbed :3 just stating that out there).

I clung to Shizuo whenever the girl, that creepy scary little girl, came up. Holy fuck is this shit creepy. Although it was my suggestion to watch it. I mean, if you never watched a scary movie in your life, like me, and wanted to see one. Ouija is not the first watch for a scary movie. This shit is jacked up.

But the better part was being in Shizuo's strong arms and being embraced by them.... WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!

I tried to calm down and watch the last minutes but when I looked up the credits were rolling. I just missed 3 quarters of the movie that I suggested to watch.

I got up from the couch and started heading to the room when suddenly. Shizuo comes up behind me, pins me against the wall, and lip-locks with me. I pull away faster than ever and he holds my hand dragging me to the bed. I blush and crawl under the sheets. Then, sleep took over my body and I shut down as soon as I hit the pillows.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

-------------------------------

Omg guys, that took months. I have been in a very depressed state lately but I just found a motive to write this at the last second. Tonight is one of them nights where I am after school for an hour and I have 4 homework assignments tonight. So I figured while I was in a classroom with a pc and the teacher is doing something else, I might as well write the end of this chapter. Next chapter is going to be an exhausting wait, I'll have school work to focus on but I assure you this is not the end of Shizaya!

Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments. This is my most popular book and I am so happy to all my readers. You guys make my life good, whenever I come on here to check I always see more and more reads from you guys and I get inspired. My depression, some what, goes away. Thank you guys for that.

See you next chapters my little Michis!