Chapter 12

I just realized this fanfic is DEAD! I need to give the viewers something to taste..... What might that be? A chapter of course! Let's get on with it, shall we?
-------------
I woke up the next day. A quite erupted awakening. I woke up to the leader squealing at me to get up. I did in return. I just have to take time to get to talk to Glitter.

Glitter was in the door next to me. My neighbor low-key. I got into a cat lingerie and walked out the door. I snuck over and knocked on Glitter's door.

"COMING HANDSOME!!!" Glitter yelled as he went to answer the door, not knowing who knocked.

"Huh? New boy? Why are you here?" He asked looking at his false diamond studded nails in annoyance.

"I want to get to know you and be friends," I tried to hide the disgust in my mind by a smile on my face, "I hardly have any friends here, you're the first person I met. You seem nice."

Glitter laughed hysterically, "Me?! Nice?! I'm not nice, I'm a flat out bitch! Why be my friend?!"

I wasn't getting through to him, so I had I pull out the big guns, the puppy-dog eyes, "Please Mr. Glitter!"

"Fine! Also, address me as a miss," he scoffed at me.

Honestly, this is the first time I've come into contact with a transgender in my whole career of being an informant. Glitter seems like a nice person but not my type. Good thing it's not my choice to be with them, but the bodyguards instead. I need to get close to Glitter, though, or else my chances of getting out of here are short.

"Alright, Miss Glitter," I addressed with a smile.

She patted my head and cheered, "Good boy! Now I'll show you how to get to the show floor. That's where we get the customers."

She drags me outside the dressing room area and walks me to a dimly lit, stripper area. 

"This is where we dance, all the dances lead up to if we get cash today. This is one of those strip clubs where if you make enough money in one toss of cash, you're in for the big one. The ratings for everyone go as follows: 100 yen is nothing, 500 is a 5-minute lap dance, 1000 is a private lap dance, 2000 is a........", she continues on her prices with explicit things to the values and I nod in agreement.

I hold my head in my hands and groan, "I'm so scared, I don't know if I can do this..."

She turns to me and takes my hands in hers, "Listen, honey, I know why you're here. You've got to do this... there's no other way. I'm here for the same reason. How about, we go back to my room real quick and get changed. The lingerie you're wearing isn't really what the bears want."

I nod in agreement and walk back to her room. I see her doing some last-minute arrangements as she covers up some areas with shirts, pillows, etc. OH! The rooms have wires in them. How could I be so stupid?

"Listen, honey, you got off good with sneaking in a few words to hunk at your doorway. The cameras can't hear from there, but they can see. I know how you're trying to get out, and why you came to me to be friends. I'll do it. I know how it feels to be trapped inside this place. It sucks."

I interrupt, "Then why don't you try to escape?"

She hushes me, "Because if I'm here, I do what I love, I see what I love, and I'm happy. You, you don't have any happiness here. You probably have a nice boyfriend, probably just got together, and now you're taken from him. That's gotta blow. Listen, I know a few things about how I can get you out."

I am shocked, how'd she know I was miserable? I tried to tone down the best I could. Well, maybe it's because I don't exactly belong here. I mean I wear all black, I'm skinny, mean-looking, insane, why would I want to be in this place of all things?

"The boys go out every Tuesday, weird day to go out I know, but when they do they pick up more lingerie and whatever we need. The boss happened to pick you up on a Sunday. Hunk usually stays here to make sure no one else escapes. If I make him mine tonight, he'll be sure to help you tomorrow, while they're gone. Also, I really want a piece of him~"

This is great! I just have to make it through one night, I hope no one pays me to do anything, too scandalous. I kind of squint at the hint of arousal in her voice.

"Anyway! Let's do this!" I shout to hide my disgust.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She scoffs.

"Oh, yes," I turn to her, "Thank you so much, Glitter. I'm not fit to be here. I thank you for getting me out of this!"

She smiles, "You're welcome dear. Now let's go get you into something... fashionable~"

She takes me back to the clothing room and looks through the different lingerie, "No, no, no, too bright, too faux, no, no, no, PERFECT!" She brings out a police uniform, "Tonight we're having an event where we're all, including the females, are dressing up as people of authority. You'll be the police officer because it's the most cliche. No one will want to do anything, too perverted~"

I took the uniform and got ready to play the part as Officer Orihara. I got dressed up and, to be honest, I looked pretty sexy. (Found this reference, yes I looked it up! Not my art, credit to the original creator)

 (Found this reference, yes I looked it up! Not my art, credit to the original creator)

I was ready to go onto my pole and make the show even sexier than it already was. For the sake of getting Shizuo back into my life!

"Get ready boys and girls! It's time to go please our customers~" The boss persuaded as we made our way out. He stopped me in particular, "Make daddy happy now, or else~"

I gulped and nodded as he smacked my ass on the way out. I felt utterly disgusted with the events. We all were assigned a pole by the boss and I happened to be smack dab in the middle of the action. I kept my composure. The room was growing packed as customers started making their way to the show floor. When everyone was in their seats the announcer came onto the mic, introducing the girls until it got to me, "Next, give it up for our twink officer, Deep Gunz~"

I scoffed at the name, couldn't they have thought of a better stripper name. I strutted out and made my way to the pole. I worked it and looked out to the audience. There were tons of brunettes and I saw some more people come up to me as I kept dancing, this is bad. I was mainly tossed 100 yen but then, something caught my attention. I was thrown 5000 yen on the spot. That 5000 yen was thrown by a figure in a black hood. I recognized it from somewhere.

By the time I was done with my dance and allowed to roam free, I did what I had to do and went to a private room with the hooded man. I was so scared. What was he going to have me do? Who even was he? My heart was pounding but I made it to the room anyway.

I walked in and there he was. His face was covered by a wolf kabuki mask.

"I can at least see your face before you do what you want to me~" I giggled and sure enough the mask came off. Shocked I was for this interesting turn of events.

----------------------

I left you guys for too long! I am so sorry. I haven't really found time for this fic with school, video games, and being busy with my boyfriend. I found time after I got power back from Hurricane Irma to bring to you another SPICY chapter. Hopefully, you like it and I'll let you guys specify in the comments who the masked figure is.

Michiiiiiii OUT!!!! > w 0