Ask

M:Jack of course

M:Jack of course. Have been since we got together. My reason is for me to worry about and me alone Alex.

D:Uh. Anti? I think it's quite obvious I can be overprotective of Anti. Never know when he might make someone want to murder him so I usually keep him close. *Is holding Anti closely by the chest Anti just standing there with an annoyed face*

A:Jack. He's the one who made me. Last thing I want is to be erased along with the other Septiceyes. I'm sure the Ipliers would be pissed for losing their boyfriends.

Will:Jameson of course. I would kill for this little angel, I would also kill whoever's HURT my little angel.*Holds my gun menacingly as a threat not to touch Jamie*

JJ:I'm not really that protective of anyone. Just Wilfords Mental health. *Is speaking full sentences since it's been a long while and I've learned how to speak better*(aka I became a lazy shit and didn't want to type wonky just for you to understand Jameson is a learner still. He knows how to speak properly and goes mute when scared now)

Googles:We all ar-Were protective of Chase.....He hasn't been seen in a long while once this book was put on pause....

*Robbie looks at ZombM and hugs him tightly with a grumpy face*

ZombM:Robbie's become quite attached to me and overly protective. And sometimes wont let me leave the house for my daily jogs because of the dangers.

Shneep:*leaning against a wall next to Dr.Iplier and looks up* I'm always protective of everyone cause I'm a doctor. But, I am more protective of Dr.Iplier than the rest for the simple fact that we started dating once the book paused.

*Dr.Iplier blushes smiling slightly under his surgical mask he was wearing cause he's concerned possible sicknesses since allergy season is approaching*

Host smiles and tilts his head slightly leaning it on Jackaboys shoulder "The Host is quite protective of Jackaboy as he is a hero of the world and always is getting hurt from the baddies out in the world" Jackaboy wraps an arm around the Host kissing his forehead smiling

Jackaboy:Yeah I mean, Host is kinda the one who creates my enemies and makes them go easy on me. But I still get hurt.

RJim:Us Jim's are protective of the Silver Hero and we always tag along on journeys to keep a good eye on him and record live footage of his heroines!

Silver:*chuckles not wearing my mask and kisses the Jim's cheek and looking at Recorder Jim taking his mechanical hand and pecking it seeing the little light stemming off his shoulder turning a light pink then wrap my arms around their shoulders smiling widely* I keep my little goofballs in check and keep them safe while we go on our adventures!

Chase:*alone up in his room and whispers* Sorry I'm not with the rest. I haven't been myself so I've secluded myself. But I am very Protective of my Googles. They're the only thing keeping me alive nowadays.

If you want an answer from me I can just say I'm protective of all my boys. Anyways hope you enjoyed this Chapter and I hope to see y'all in the next