personalities!!

Host: He's very sour to most people because he lost trust once Dark had stolen his eyes and he's forced to narrate his surroundings just to be able to have a clear vision of what's going on or what's around him. Once you gain his trust he speaks in first person when he knows your around and smiles like a goofball from his trust.

Wilford:When he has a flash back you can suddenly see the William he used to be but he suddenly let's no one touch him and he curls into a corner crying, whenever he isnt like this he is either a drunken retard killing people or a crazy pink dude killing people.

Google:he is mostly emotionless but around Chase his cybernetic heart flutters and he feels small pings and he gets a small shade of pink to his eyes. If you catch him first waking up from a charge or waking up from going into sleep mode on the couch he can be super sweet to you becoming mostly like Mark this goes on for about a half hour before his programming kicks in.

The Jim's:crazy goofballs reporting on everything, they have names for everyone. Dark=Dead Man. Wilford=Pink Jim. Google= Death robo Jim. They usually call host by his name and call the rest a version of Jim or a thing.

Schneeplstein: "Ze doctor is in!" He usually shouts this at everyone when he goes to wake them up but most of the time he sits in his room as a workaholic drinking coffee and asking if someone has an appointment if they knock on his door. Chase being an exception and they have little sessions every day because of Chases depression.

Jackaboy man:very energetic and happy all the time always having "POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!"

Chase:he has major depression and he tries hiding it by acting happy all the time, when he really is happy you can really see it when he smiles widely like a big goofy child.

Jameson Jackson:mostly still mute he can speak some words but only a few and other wise hes a smol angel that needs protection from the world. Also he freaks out when he sees a phone.

Robbie the Zombie: "Robbie good zombie? Robbie nice Zombie!" He can only speak in third person and he is very sweet.

ZombMark: "WHY DO YOU GO-IN THE FUCKING-WRONG DIRECTION!?!?!?!?" Sometimes he has body problems and hell be walking straight and suddenly he starts walking another way stopping suddenly turning around continuing ng to head in the original direction.

Red Google:he is Google+ so......hes very kind and social but spreads gossip like crazy so keep secrets away from him or he will overshare.....

Yellow Google:Google music! Very sweet and loves playing music for you when you want!

Green Google: Google Maps. He's more of the grumpy type only since he is ever really used for directions to certain locations.

The Author:basically a more evil psychotic version of Host with eyes and a different clothing style.

Silver Sheppard:he fights crime usually with JBM and he's his own villain as......he tries so hard to be like JBM since he basically looks up to the hero!

Cat Mark:Cats. Everywhere. Nothing about him doesn't scream cat and if you say I don't like cats just be mindful you might get several cat scratches from him since he is partially a cat.

Mark:You know him you know his awesome personality!

Jack: You know his too.

Anti: "Fucking CIRCLES!!...all of you with your GlItCh BiTcH!*giggles statically*" you know him already.

Dark: "You just need to let me in.*echos and ringing in background*" You know him their personalities are the same!

If you ever want some drawings of everyone I can provide!
Anyways. Hope you liked this chapter! Hope to see you in the next!
BUH-BYE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!