WHOOP WHOOP NEW DARE!!!

Mark:*sees it* Ohhhhh this will be good

Mark:*sees it* Ohhhhh this will be good.~ *Heads to Wilfords room grinning widely knocking on it doing Wils voice* Ohh WIIIIIIL-FOOOOOORD!~

Wilford:*opens the door looking at Mark with the same happy face* Yeeees?~

Mark:*turns back to normal*I need to borrow your clothes for a dare. I need to go as long as possible without Dark or Anti, basically everyone making them think I was you the entire day. I now after this have to bribe Google not to tell anyone because he sees all the comments.

Wil:A'ight. Come in Markimoo. *walks away from the door to my closet opening it*

Mark:*Walks in closing the door sighing*

Wil:*Walks back to Mark with my clothes*

Mark:*takes them and quickly changes and looks around then slumps over* the warfstache........I forgot to grab the warfstache.......

Wil: You keep a copy of my mustache in your room?

Mark: Filming purposes.
Wil: Ah.

~Later once they get Mark a Warfstache~

*Mark walks out of Wils room smiling like how he made him and walk to the living room grabbing a lollipop and popping it in his mouth sucking on it still smiling awkwardly seeing Anti walk in knowing exactly what to call him*
Mark:*puts on Wils voice* Hello, Glitch Bitch!~

Anti: Hey, Loud Contton candy Fuck.

"Wilford":Now now. Is that anyway to treat a friend?~

Anti: Do I look like I give a glitching Fuck?

Wilford: Yes?
Anti:*glitches telling my voice cracking* NO!!

Dark:*Walks in seeing Wilford and Anti  arguing again and I sigh rolling my eyes and cracking my already broken neck and I walk over to Anti and kiss his cheek* Sweet heart.~ Don't argue with my brother. You know one of you gets stabbed.

Anti:*Hums calming down not glitching anymore and leans back into his neck kissing his cheek back* Okay Darkie......

Dark:*smiles and picks him up both of us heading to my room kissing each other*

Mark:*internally sighs thanking God I DIDN'T actually have to fight Anti and I get up going to wils room sighing to him externaly* Why......

~After and entire day~

*Mark's is sitting in the living room with everyone wilford just out of their views and He decides to straight up RIP the warfstache off yelling Wilford bursting in giggling like a weirdo*
Wilford: Surprise!!!!
Mark:was I dare.......I hate it cause now I have at least three stab wounds from Anti......
Anti:Oh fuck!? I can fix those if ya want?
Mark:PLEASE!? YOU CAUSED THEM!!
Anti:*Nods and walks over pulling up his shirt and gliding my hand over the wound them instantly healing up with no pain and I pull away and go back to Dark kissing him*

Welp.......Mark made it happy?
Anyways hope to see y'all in the next one.
BUH-BYE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!