internet is back BOIS!!!

A/N
Hey mah dudes sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy with school and my internet had gone out. But I'm BACK and going to put 2 dares in this part since I was gone for so long! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

HEY! So Chase Google! Y'all got dares.
Alexicuss says "I dare chase to show his arms to everyone, dont even act like the last chapter didn't happen!"

Whyyounoworkgeez said "I dare Google to go down the canary rabbit hole."

Chase:There's nothing wrong with my arms so why show them?
Google: Either do the dare or I'll RIP your sleeves off your shirt.
Chase:*jumps and backs away from Google as he gets menacing*

GOOGLE! What did I teach you about NOT scaring the others!?
Google:*looks at Air and sighs* Sorry Ae-
Don't. Not my actual name please.
Google:-Air....
Chase:*stops and looks at his sleeves sighing and rolling them up showing thousands of cuts all over my arms and everyone sees them except google who starts his search down our fandom rabbit hole of fanart*

Schneep: CHASE!? VY ARE ZERE CUTS ON YOUR ARM!?
Chase: d-depression......

Oh chase......*walks to him hugging him* You know there's people here who love you! Schneep helped take care of you when you were sick! Anti gives you hugs! Heck Even GOOGLE likes you! You just need to see the way he shows emotions can be a bit scary for a emotionless type android....... everyone loves you! Why do you think Jack MADE you? Why do you think you were brought to life? Because he wanted another character to be made and to be loved just like the others!
Chase:*smiles and hugs him back closing my eyes tearing up*
Everyone:*Walks to Chase and Air and hugs them in a group hug only Google still standing in place before he suddenly shouts in disgust*
Google: EW!? WHY IS THERE FANART OF JACK AND MARK LIKE THIS!? WHY IS THERE FANART OF DARK AND ANTI!? WHY IS THERE GANGBANG FANARTS OF US!?*closes the file and burns it running to the bathroom to puke up oil from pure disgust*
Everyone:*pulls away looking at the bathroom hearing puking noises*

Welp he found the weird shit I like.

Everyone:WHAT!? YOU LIKE THAT SHIT!?

Yeah. I'm a weird ass person. Now I'm gonna sign off and go look at that shit in my room!
Well then, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you, In the next one.
BUH-BYE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!