A SHIP MAY SAIL!!!!

Google:*standing with chase and instantly blushes a bright red looking away from him causing Chase to get worried and try looking at me until I sit down and curl up on the ground inside my shirt making the G on my shirt fade away as it is only a p...

Google:*standing with chase and instantly blushes a bright red looking away from him causing Chase to get worried and try looking at me until I sit down and curl up on the ground inside my shirt making the G on my shirt fade away as it is only a projection from my chest not the shirt*

Chase: G-Google? You alright?*I crouch down to him and wearily rest my hand on his shoulder, okay yeah I know he likes me but I've never seen him act like this to something about me and him and I sit down with him and wrap an arm around him and lean my head on his shoulder kissing his hair to show I'm not scared or upset at him hoping he doesn't think that about me*

Google:*I feel chase kiss my hair and I pull my face out of my shirt tears and oil and blush staining it from me crying from an overwhelming amount of emotions I'm experiencing*

Chase:*Looks at him and holds his cheek wiping away a tear with my thumb and pecking his other cheek thankful I only got tears on my mouth and not his oil tears* Google......Dont worry.....I dont mind you in the least.....You may accidentally scare me from time to time but I love you the way you are.*yes I actually love Google back so what?*

Google:*suddenly smiles and gets a bright yellow and pink shine in my eyes and I softly hold chases cheek and kiss him softly uncurling from my shirt the G returning to it as chase slowly moves onto my lap both of us kissing softly for a long time until Chase needs to pull away for air*I-I-I lov-v-ve you t-t-too........*of course get over emotions then start glitching great......*

Chase:*giggles* I dont know if you like it but I actually kinda like you small glitches here and there.~

Google:*blushes more not even knowing if its anymore possible or not*

Chase:*kisses Google again being more rough and he instantly kisses back a bit tougher being safe with me using human strength as he stands up picking me up taking me to my room since he has a charging pod and he closes and locks the door soon pushing me into the bed moving to my neck making my breath hitch*

~Later~

Schneep:Who Ze HELL is having sex at zis time!? *looks at the clock seeing its 3 A.M*
Chase:*A loud moaning mess being fucked Hard by Google unable to speak anything from all the pleasure, we've gone at least 5 times into the night already*

*Everyone is awake from Chases loud moaning besides me who is the deepest sleeper in the entire house*

~In the morning~

*everyone is in the kitchen with coffee so they ca  try and stay awake longer and I walk down with Google and Chase who......are walking hand in hand smiling, well chase in limping*
Morning everyone! How'd you sleep?

Everyone but Google and Chase: WE COULDNT SOME ONE WAS HAVING LOUD AS HELL SEX!!!!
Google&Chase:*blush deeply and look away from the crowd when they suddenly notice Google wearing no shirt and a pair of Chases sweatpants and Chase wearing googles shirt and NO pants both their hairs huge messes*
Looks like someone had fun!~

Welp any-
Schneep:Vait!?You are just going to let zis be!? You von't do anyzing!?

No. I think is perfectly okay for those two to have sex all night if they want! Especially since Chase took Googs virginity.
Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this one!! And as always.
BUH-BYE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE!!