Dare.

Dark:Well......I can fake my death perfectly.......I dont know about mark since he cant just stop is breathing for hours like me......

Mark: Actually I was thinking doing a "Jump off the roof" kinda suicide. So I could lay down and slow my breathing but not stop it.

Dark: Smart. Okay go on and get in position *gun appears in hand* I'll get this started right here.
Mark:*nods and walks outside to the back yard and get into place as if I jumped off the roof*

Dark: *Looks up and says sorry for Anti and Jack's sanity and I shoot the bullet into my brain it taking no real effect to me but put a hole in my head and I stop my breathing just as I hear two doors slam open*

Anti:*Slams my door open two seconds after Jack does and we rush downstairs to find Dark dead on the floor blood spilling from his head and mouth and I rush to him and pick him up and hold him closely crying* Why did you do this.......

Jack:*Runs out back worried that if dark was like this Mark would be worse and I see his lifeless body on the ground and my heart breaks as I rush to him and roll him over and lay down with him crying into his chest gripping his shirt screaming* MARK WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? WHY!? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LOVED ME!!

Anti:*hears Jack and cries harder from him crying and I suddenly hear Dark chuckle and kiss my forehead and I look at him with tear filled eyes and drop him and punch him hard breaking his nose now filled with rage* WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT DARK!?

Jack:*hears Anti and sighs before feeling Mark's breathing suddenly grow heavy as if he was holding his breath and wheeze cough sitting up holding me*

Mark: *coughing* s-sorry Jack. It was a dare......

Dark:*Getting basically lectured by a mother as Anti lectures me about what I did and I suddenly wheeze and cough because of the fact Mark's doing it*

Jack:*looks at Mark and stands up balling my fists up and punching him most likely breaking his nose sending him back to the ground* Don't fucking talk to me you son of a bitch. *walks away back to my room and slams the door shut and I go sit on my bed and contemplate whether I should destroy my room or fuck up Mark's room*

Anti you know what? FUCK. YOU. I'm going to my room. *storms upstairs to my room and slams the door shut and locking it locking dark out*

Mark:*Walks into the livingroom where dark is sitting on the couch holding his nose looking guilty and I sit next to him* I'm guessing Anti and Jack hate us now?

Dark:Yup. And Anti will most likely lock me out and not let me in to sleep with him same with Jack so I would just be safe and sleep down here on the couch Mark.

Mark:K.

Well.....They're not gonna leave their rooms for a few days unless Dark and Mark aren't in the house so. Hope you liked this!
Anyways as always see you in the next chapter,
BUH-BYE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!