Chapter 26

“Drum roll please!” I said and everyone began banging on the counter top as I brought out my ginger bread structure.

“Jesus Christ Skai!” Tom chuckled, reaching out to touch it.

“Ah ah.” I said, batting his hand away. “No one touches it until there’s photographic proof.” I smirked and everyone brought out their phones, taking pictures.

“This one’s going on Twitter.” Dan smiled.

“What about mine?!” Nathan moaned and we all looked to his pile of broken ginger bread pieces covered in syrup.

“Yours gets the… Modern art prize.” Greg told him, chuckling lightly.

“Modern art?” Nathan questioned.

“Basically it’s a pile of wank but you can get away with calling it modern art.” Jay replied, making everyone burst into fits of laughter. Nathan let out a chuckle too, taking a picture of his ‘pile of wank’ and posting it on Twitter.

“Yep, Skai’s is definitely the winner.” We all turned around to see Jayne eating part of my master piece.

“Taste good?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Oh God yeah…” She laughed, putting more in her mouth. 

“Well as fun as this had been,” Micky said, chewing some ginger bread. “We need to get back to the hotel before someone realises we’re gone.” He finished, looking at the clock to see that it said 5:30AM.

“How the hell did so much time pass?” I asked, chuckling and putting some ginger bread in my mouth.

“Time flies when you’re having fun babe.” Jay said in my ear, wrapping his hands around my waist.

“Right well I guess we’ll see you soon mate.” Greg said to Nathan and they had a bromance-man-hug moment.

“See you guys soon.” Tom said and everyone began hugging and waving. I let go of Jay and pulled Micky into a hug.

“It was really nice meeting you tonight.” I said into his ear, giving him an extra squeeze.

“You too.” He smiled nervously, blushing slightly.

“See you soon guys!” I said as the three of them walked out, waving to us as they left.

“BYE JAYNE!” They called from downstairs as they left through the front door.

“Now…” Tom said as the door closed downstairs. “I think it’s time we planned how Team TW are going to kick some ass.”

“Agreed.” I replied.

“Skai, this is Holly.” Tom said, introducing me to his sister as we sat in Starbucks.

“Hey, it’s nice to meet you.” I smiled, pulling her into a hug.

“You too, I’ve heard a bit about you over the phone but you’re not what I thought at all.” She laughed, her accent identical to Tom’s.

She sat down next to the six of us and put her feet up confidently on the coffee table.

“Get us a coffee Tommy?” She said and Tom rolled his eyes, standing back up and walking over to the checkout.

“So you’ve been brought into the extended TW Family.” Holly said, sipping Tom’s coffee. “I’d advise you to keep a safe distance at the best of times, we don’t want you going insane too quickly.” We all chuckled quietly and I shook my head, sipping my coffee.

“I’m worse than these boys, don’t you worry.” I replied, finishing my coffee and looking at my watch.

“I should think about going soon.” I said, looking up to Jay and smiling so he knew what I meant.