Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of violence and a lil’ bit of gore? Maybe? I’m not sure if some of you would want to read so if you don’t like that kind of thing you don’t need to read this chapter, it’s not completely vital to the story. Please don’t criticise me about it though, you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to.

I looked up, fear running throughout my entire body and saw the Max, Siva and Nathan stood in front of me whilst Tom walked from behind me to join them.

“Guys please-“ I tried.

“What did I tell you?” Tom asked, smirking.

“W-When?” I asked, physically fearing my life.

“Oh I don’t know, about an hour and a half ago, outside the studio?” He asked, smiling wickedly.

“…I… I can’t remember.” I managed.

“Wrong answer.” He smirked, appearing in front of me in the blink of an eye. “You see,” he said, pulling me up from my chair and then walking around me in a circle, as if I was his prey. “On the way here we were discussing how we would punish you for what you’ve done and we decided on locking you up in our villa and torturing you until you tell us who you work for.”

“Guys… I really need to go, I-“

“Ah, ah, ah.” Tom said, shaking his finger slightly. “Before you say another word, we’ve got someone who we think would like to see you.” He smirked and the three other guys walked apart from each other and revealed… No. It couldn’t be. It’s not physically possible. But it was and surely enough, he was stood there with his signature smirk on his face.

“Nice to see you again Girly.” Jay said, walking towards me.

“Y-You should be dead… I broke your neck, through and t-through.” I stammered, trying to take a step back as he walked towards me but I just walked straight into Tom’s chest.

“Hmm…” Jay said, taunting me. “You see if I was normal then yes, I would be dead. But if I was normal we wouldn’t be having the problem we’ve got right now.”

“What problem?” I asked.

“The problem is that I need the necklace back as soon as possible.” He smiled. “In fact, I need it NOW.”

“G-Guys please, you don’t understand why I need this-“

“And you don’t understand why WE need it.” Max said with a smirk plastered on his face too.

“Right.” Nathan smiled, stepping forward. “Let’s get you back to the villa where we can get some well-deserved information out of you and maybe a bit of blood if we’re lucky.”

“What?! No please-“ 

“Oh, too late.” Tom whispered from behind me and he put a cloth over my mouth but before I could hold my breath, I’d already breathed in what I suspected to be chloroform and my vision darkened before going completely black. Great.

“…Poke her…”

“…Drink some… Wakes up…”

“…Won’t notice…”

Ouch… My head was hurting, my eyes were hurting and funnily enough, my neck was hurting too. 

“And the bitch awakens.” A horrifically familiar voice said. Jay.

“…Ugh…” I moaned, rolling my head slightly and trying to stretch but realising I was restrained by something… What the hell? 

My eyes flashed open immediately and my head shot up, ignoring the pain that radiated in front of me. I was in the ultra-modern living room of The Wanted’s villa and sat on the sofas in front of me was the boys, Scooter and some other people I’d never spoken to but seen before. I looked down at myself and realised I was tied to a dining room chair.