chapter 4

“… Bring her in here…”

…..

…..

“… Tastes so good…”

…..

…..

“… Too good to waste…”

…..

…..

“… Don’t… Don’t kill…”

…..

…..

“… Sleep well…”

Ouch... I regained consciousness and could just feel the throbbing pain in my head. I need some pain killers as soon as I got out of wherever the hell I was. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around wherever I was, slightly confused.

“What…?” I whispered, my voice hoarse and croaky. I was in a double bed with blood red silk sheets and the wallpaper and carpet of the room were exactly the same colour. I sat up slightly, rubbing the pain in my temples and ran a hand through my hair. Where the hell was I?

All I remember from last night is… Not an awful lot… I met James… I met his band mates… Did I get the necklace? I cursed myself for not remembering and thought about what Rocky would say to me… He’d skin me alive if he knew I’d made such a mistake.

I stood up and got awful head rush, making me wobble and fall forward but as I braced myself to fall on the floor, I found that it never met my face. A pair of strong hands were holding me just above the floor and they then pulled me upwards quickly, making my head spin again so my vision darkened around the edges.

“You okay there?” A familiar voice asked and I took in a deep breath before looking up to see James.

“Yeah…” I said, putting two fingers on my temples. “What the hell happened last night?” A lop-sided smile made its way onto his face and he took his hand away from my lower back where he’d been helping me stand up.

“It’s a long story…” He continued to smile. “Maybe I’ll tell you it one day but for now, you need to eat and drink.”

“I… I just need to go...” I said to him and as I was about to walk away, I looked down at myself, realising that I had just my bra and pants on and my phone and money wasn’t in my bra.

“What the hell…” I sighed, closing my eyes and putting my face into my hands. I’d seriously messed up last night, whatever I did and I’d probably be removed from this job now once Rocky found out.

“Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything, it’s just that your dress got a bit messy so I thought I’d wash it for you.” He smiled and I felt a little better. “Do you not remember anything about last night?”

“I… I remember meeting you and your friends…” I replied, remembering the scene in the pub, but that was it.

“That’s it?” He asked with a sly grin on his face.

“Yeah…? Please tell me I didn’t do anything stupid?”

“Not that I know of.” He smirked. “Let me get you your shoes and phone and stuff and then I’ll give you a t-shirt and joggers to borrow so you can go back to your hotel.”

“Hotel?” I asked. “Why do you think I’m staying in a hotel?”

“Well you’re British so it’s just a guess that you’re on holiday?” He asked.

“No I’ve got an apartment out here, I’ve come out for Halloween.”

“Ah right… So you come out here a lot?” He questioned.

Insanity - Jay Mcguiness Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें