Chapter 9

After what seemed like seconds I felt myself regain consciousness and strangely enough, I felt no pain, no stress and no anger. I simply felt relaxed. I stirred slightly and flickered my eyes open, realising that I was in the guest bed again. I yawned slightly and rolled over to be met with Jay, very much awake and staring at me.

“Y-You…” I stammered, sitting up and leaping out of the bed but when I blinked he appeared in front of me. “Get away from me-“

“Please don’t do this again girly, we-“

“YOU TORTURED ME LAST NIGHT!” I screamed at him and he looked to his feet. “YOU FUCKING TORTURED ME AND NOW YOU EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE OKAY?!” I heard the door fly open and the other four guys were stood next to Jay in a flash.

“I hope there’s no trouble here Bird?” Tom asked, looking me up and down.

“You’re sick bastards, all of you.” I spat.

“It’s who we are, we can’t help it.” Nathan said.

“Who you are?!” I shouted. “You’re MUSICIANS! Not mass murderers!” They all chuckled slightly and it made me even more angry. How could they find this funny?!

“Look.” Max said. “We’ll tell you everything about us if you just tell us about you, a deal’s a deal and you said last night you’d tell us so in return we’ll tell you.” I looked between them all and they were all nodding.

“E-Everything?” I asked nervously.

“Everything.” They all said in unison.

“Okay.” I breathed, nodding slightly.

“Let’s go down to the kitchen so we can get you some food and stuff, you must be starving.” Jay said putting out his hand for me to take but I flinched away from him.

“Don’t t-touch me.” I murmured, walking past them all and leaving the room. As I walked down the stairs I felt a slight breeze coming through the house, even though it was an early autumn morning. I didn’t hear the boys follow me so I assumed they were talking about something but as I walked into the kitchen, they were all there, Jay, Nathan and Siva sat around the breakfast bar and Max and Tom cooking something up for breakfast.

“How did you-“

“We’ll explain everything soon.” Nathan said, patting the seat next to him. “Sit.” I looked at them all and then nodded slowly, making may way over to the seat in between Jay and Nathan.

“Please…” I whispered. “Please just don’t hurt me again?” Nathan frowned at me and shook his head.

“Look, if you tell us what we want to know then you’re fine but once you know why we need the necklace you’ll understand why we went to such lengths to get it back.” He explained.

“O-Okay.” I stammered, clenching my fists on the breakfast bar in front of my and feeling my palms get sweaty.

“Why don’t we ask you a question then you ask us a question?” Siva asked and I nodded in response, still fearing my life as I knew what these guys could do to me.

“Okay, first question.” Max said, whilst frying some eggs. “What’s your name?” Him and Tom stopped cooking and everyone was looking at me, listening in silence. I took a deep breath out and made sure this was what I wanted, I wanted to get out, I didn’t want this life anymore so this was the only way.

“My name…” I whispered, closing my eyes. Just do it Skai. “…My name is Skai…” I breathed and knew that there was no going back now, this was it.