chapter 6

“So…” Tom said, dropping a pizza crust into the now empty box. “This is the part where you tell us who you are and what you want etc.”

“Well…” I replied with a smirk, taking a sip of my Coke. “This is actually the part where I say thanks for the pizza but I’ve gotta’ go.” I stood up and picked up my phone but the five of them had stood up at lightning speed, blocking me in against the wall.

“You’re not leaving here without giving us answers. Not again.” Max warned.

“Seriously I-“ And with that, my phone rang. I closed my mouth and looked down to the screen to see Rocky’s face flashing.

“Ah the infamous Rocky.” Nathan smirked. “Pick it up then girly.” I sighed and looked back down to my phone, tapping ‘accept’.

“H-Hello?” I stammered, signalling to Rocky that my identity could be compromised by the call.

“How’s it going?” He asked, being careful not to say anything that would give the job away.

“Good thanks, how’s London?” I replied, looking around the guys to see their eyebrows raised.

“The weather’s crap as usual but I guess that’s to be expected. Why didn’t you call me?”

“I um… Got caught up with these guys I’ve met.” I replied, knowing he would understand what I was on about.

“Oh right, well I’ll call you tomorrow then.” He replied sternly. “Try not to mess everyone up like you usually do okay?”

“Usually?” I snapped and then sighed. “I’ll try my hardest.” I said sarcastically and with that he hung up on me. I pulled the phone away from my ear and smirked at the guys.

“I’m not going to tell you what he said.” I said to them but they all laughed at me.

“We know exactly what he said, we’re not deaf.” Nathan laughed.

“But how can you hear it? I didn’t have it on speaker?” I asked.

“We’re just that special.” Siva smiled.

“Hey guys, who brought a human home? I can smell her from half way across the villa.” A new voice laughed and all the guys froze, turning around. Stood in the doorway of the huge sitting room was a middle aged guy with black hair and a slight beard.

“Human?” I asked. “Do you normally bring animals home or something?” 

“Hah! You should see some of the dogs Tom’s brought home.” The unknown guy said and everyone laughed except Tom.

I looked the guy up and down and recognised him from somewhere, I’d seen him in the job file, I just needed to put a name to a face… Who was he?

“My name’s Scooter.” He said, answering my inner question. “I’m the boys’ manager.”

“Yeah yeah, I know.” I smiled.

“So you know we’re in a band?” Max asked.

“Of course I do, I don’t live under a rock.” I laughed.

“Now we’re getting somewhere.” Tom smiled. “Any other information you’d like to leak about yourself?”

“Nah, I’ll keep the rest to myself thanks.” I smirked, pushing past them and towards to patio doors that led onto the huge back garden with a pool and other ridiculous stuff that no one ever needed.

“Where you going?” Scooter called from behind me as I walked out of the glass doors.

“Away from here?” I replied, not turning around. I began walking past the pool and just as I heard talking from inside the villa, I heard a sound like wind but before I could comprehend what was going on, my body went flying through the air and landed straight in the pool.

Insanity - Jay Mcguiness Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें