“Just someone I know that I couldn’t risk seeing us.” I said and he nodded, holding out a hand for me to take.

“We need to get going, the boys will bring any of the bags we brought but we need a cab or something-“

“Why pay for a cab when we can just hot wire a car or something?” I asked him, smirking.

“Because not all of us have an overloaded criminal record!” He laughed.

“Well we’ll just compel someone then.” I laughed, letting go of his hand and appearing next to a car that had just been parked. A woman stepped out and frowned at me slightly, stood right next to the car.

“Are you on your own?” I asked, feigning worry and frowning slightly.

“Yeah.” She laughed. “Business trips are just getting over the top-“ I appeared in front of her and gained eye contact, smiling slightly. Her pupils dilated immediately and she seemed to relax.

“Nice car.” I smirked, looking at the clean, white Fiat 500 with racing stripes in green and red.

“Thank you.” She said lazily, not breaking eye contact with me.

“I’m going to need to borrow it so when you get back from your business trip it won’t be here. You’re going to report it as missing and let the airport take the blame, okay?” I asked.

“Okay.” She repeated.

“Now, get your bags out of the car and give me the keys. Then you’re going to walk away and forget you ever met me.” I instructed and she nodded, following my instructions perfectly.

The keys were soon enough in my hand and she was walking away, oblivious to everything.

“Nice work…” Jay whispered in my ear.

“Well I am a badass.” I chuckled. “Get in.”

We flew through the busy streets of London and I was surprised at the speed that the little Fiat went. 

“So we’re going to your place?” I asked, overtaking a bus.

“Yep, just on the right, here- Oh you missed it.” Jay replied so I slammed the hand brake on and spun the wheel effortlessly, slamming my foot back on the accelerator and taking off the hand brake so that we U-turned with ease in the middle of the street.

“What…” Jay managed, laughed as he’d been thrown into his side of the car. I pulled down the street he indicated and then slowed down as we reached the building he pointed out.

“Remind me never to get in a high speed car chase with you.” He chuckled, kicking his door off the hinges and climbing out.

“Why’d you kick the door off?” I laughed, getting out sensibly.

“One, it’s not my car, two, we won’t need the car again and three, I’ve just always wanted to do that.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes as we approached the front of his building.

“What floor then?” I asked, pushing the door open to the lobby.

“Top, I’m a posh bastard you see.” He laughed, following me in. We got in the lift and soon enough arrived on his floor.

“The bachelor pad awaits…” He said, dragging me from the lift and unlocking his door.

“Wait.” I said, stopping him from opening the door. I placed my ear against it and heard ticking and a battery working…

“What?” Jay laughed, pushing the door open.

“JAY NO!” I shouted, pulling him by his hand and trying to run away from the door but the explosion happened before I could get him far enough away.