Part 17. Exes and Summer Flings

"LILY, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"

This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. Two months ago I broke up with him, and now he comes to find me? And asks how have I been. I swear the nerve he has.

I stayed where I was with my arm around Sawyer as Will looked between me and my ... date? What exactly was Sawyer right now? I thought as Will smiled towards me, then looked at Sawyer.

"Do you mind handing my girlfriend over so we can have a small chat?" He asked nicely, holding the flowers out to me. Sawyer just stared at Will as Dini glared at him.

I crossed my arms as I looked at him, "I am not going anywhere with you. Alone. Trust me you will want witnesses for what I'd do to you," I warned, glaring at him.

Will rolled his eyes, "Come on, baby. I just want to make amends, catch up, all of that lovely stuff," he said, making a motion with his hand.

"I am not going anywhere with you."

Dini stepped forward and pointed the finger at Will "Get to moving, or I will hit you so hard the dentist won't even be able to fix ya" she hissed as she tried to get our door open, Will, however, slammed his hand down onto the door making Dini jump back in shock.

"I desire to talk to my girl."

Sawyer moved out from my arm and walked up to Will "You hear the womenfolk. I don't care what your 'desire' is, Its time for you to leave, mister" he said, towering over my five foot seven ex-boyfriend, who was looking up at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"And just who are you?"

"I'm the one that will kick your ass if you don't leave Elizabetha and Dinah alone" Sawyer warned, glaring down at the black-haired freak that I used to date.

Will backed down. Figures, he was always gutless.

He looked between me, Dini and Sawyer before nodding his head slowly. He started to walk away before stopping beside me and putting a hand on my arm making me tense up. The last time he put his hand on me it wasn't good.

"I am really sorry, Lily."

I shivered a bit as I looked away from him towards the wall and slowly pulled away from him. "Go away, William," I told him, a nervous yet scared feeling coming over me as he looked down at me with a look I have seen many times before, I felt scared yet a little angry at how he thinks he can just come and find me, to expect me to talk to him after what he had done to me.

He pulled away and walked down the hall, I watched him go as Dini jerked her key card off of the floor and hurriedly jammed it into the lock. We entered the room and she slammed the door behind us, locking it.

She turned around and looked in disbelief "How the hell is that little shit is here? I heard he was going to Ohio!" She shouted, stomping her foot on the carpet.

I sunk to my bed putting a hand on my head.

He was here. Was he really here to apologize? Was he here for my forgiveness? Did he want to work things out? I didn't need this, I have something good going that I ... I am so stupid, Will won't give up until he has me back. Just so he can cheat again.

Sawyer sunk on the bed beside me and put an arm around me which made me look his way, he looked concerned as he stared at me. He raised his eyebrows as if asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine."

Dini rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips "Like hell you are! I planned this perfect vacation to make you happy, and now that tweedle-dick is here you are gonna sulk around" she said in a rush throwing her hands in the air.