Part 11. Not a Dream

MY DREAMS GET STRANGER AND STRANGER every night.

I dreamed last night that Dini left me at a bar leaving me to walk back to the hotel. And the weirdest part? I shared a room with Sawyer Montgomery because of it. Ha-ha.

When I awoke and saw my dress on the nightstand next to my purse, there was one bed in the room, and the water wasn't flowing from inside the bathroom. That was the moment I realized it hadn't been a dream.

I instantly sat up and looked around the room, I spotted a messed up blanket on the hotel couch, the TV on, and playing an old episode of the Beverly Hillbillies, there was a bottle of Jim Beam laying on the floor and then there was me ... dressed in his shirt and shorts.

Oh my God, I will murder her in her sleep, I thought as nausea made its way into my stomach. Without even thinking, I threw my head over the side of the bed and threw up, right into a gym bag.

I guess we all know who's bag that was, huh?

As I threw up into Sawyer's gym bag the bathroom door came open and something was thrown at the back of my head, I reached around and felt a wet washcloth, I instantly held it to my mouth and wiped at my lips.

"Ugh. Thank y-" I didn't even get the 'you' out of my mouth as I turned and looked over at Sawyer who was standing in the bathroom doorway.

A towel hung around his neck while he was in nothing but a pair of sweatpants.

I groaned and hung my head over the side of the bed as nausea swept over me again. Hot guy in the room watching me puke my guts out, very nice. Way to go Lily.

"Am I that ugly?" He joked as he walked around the end of the bed towel drying his hair.

No, you are not ugly, I thought as I wiped at my mouth again. I heard him say the words I was dreading.

"Is that my gym bag?" Damn it.

I raised and looked at him, "I will buy you a new one" I said with what energy I could muster as I hung my head back down again.

He chuckled and I saw feet in my line of vision "Good. I need a new one anyway." he said from above me, I felt the bed squat down beside me and hands were holding my hair from my face "What all did you drink last night?"

"Margaritas. Lots of Margaritas" I mumbled. When I felt like there was no more of anything to puke up, I raised and wiped my mouth with the washrag.

He was trying not to laugh as he watched me, his blue eyes laughing.

"I'm not much of a drinker," I told him, putting a hand to my head "Ugh. Thanks."

"For what?"

I gave him a crazy look "For taking me in last night and not letting me sleep out in the hall where someone could kidnap or murder me. Letting me sleep in your bed. Throwing me a washcloth while letting me puke in your bag" he chuckled as he leaned over onto his arm on the bed and watched me, I shrugged "Most guys would have been dicks. For example, Doug" I said in a funny voice.

Sawyer laughed as he ran a hand through his wet hair "I couldn't let you sleep out in the hall. Doug would kill me. Plus, I didn't want anyone to take advantage of you while you were out there, a little tipsy and asleep." he said, looking down at the bedspread.

I sighed "Thank you. That was a ... nice thing to do." I told him, which made him look up at me with a smile "Um. I feel like I should give you money or something, but then I would feel awkward because it would look like a one night stand to those outside this room."