Chapter 18 - The sound of ABBA

"Just open it" I chuckled, while I was watching Nathan struggling to open the door to his new van. 

"I can't dumbass or do you think I like standing in the snow like this?" he asked, referring to his thin clothing. Well I had told him to bring an extra jacket, but he was too stubborn to do so. I chuckled, before gently pushing Nathan away from the vehicle and taking the key. I had to close my eyes and actually feel for a moment how the key was slipping into the lock. Nice and smoothly and then CLICK. 

"How did you do that??" Nathan asked and I chuckled, because my darling was just so cute. "Practice" I grinned, but Nathan frowned, obviously not getting what I was referring to. I opened the door for Nathan, who was now peeking inside for the first time. It wasn't anything special, it was just an old van, but pretty roomy too. Most of the seats had been taken out, just the one in the back remained, a red leather bench. The floor was a white carpet, which just had that color because I had it cleaned spotless and the walls were dark and wooden. I hadn't designed it yet, since I didn't know what Nathan would like and he could do that himself, with my help of course. 

"Wow Jesse, this is huge!" Nathan gasped, leaning a bit inside to see it better. Oh if he would only say that to me in a different context. But I loved to see him this happy. He was genuinely amazed by my present, but I just wanted for him to finally have some privacy. He could come here during the day or even at night, if he would manage to sneak out of his house so he could just be himself in peace. I never had to share a room with anybody, expect for my year of boarding school and that was a mess. I honestly don't know how Nathan even masturbates, because his parents don't seem like to type of people, who would let their seven kids each take a long hot shower. If Nathan even wanked, but he was a teenager, so of course he would, right? 

"And this is all mine?" he asked, so fascinated, I wished I could give him this gift every day, just to see him this happy again. He had carefully climbed inside the van and looked at the walls and ceiling, letting his fingers brush over the wood. "It's all yours" I replied, not able to hide my smile. Nathan looked amazed when he walked over to the big leather bench and sat down, testing his present. "What are you waiting for? Don't you want to come inside as well?" Nathan smiled and I blushed, because I had been too busy watching my angel examining his present. 

"Should I bring this?" I asked, referring to a few bags, that Nathan and I had brought and that were filled with stuff we could use decorations and since I knew he would only maybe bring a blanket and a cushion, I had ran around the mansion, getting stuff nobody would miss anyways and packed a few bags myself. "Oh! Should I help you?" Nathan asked, ready to jump up, but I held up my hand, signaling him, that I had it under control. It wasn't too heavy and I had carried most of the stuff to the van anyways, so this wasn't a problem. 

"What did you bring along anyway?" Nathan asked curiously, after I closed the door of the van behind me. I was just waiting for that question. My hands grabbed the bags, that belong to me, opening them to get all the stuff out and show it to my love. 

"Ok so I got some stuff my aunt doesn't need anyways. Don't worry, I packed this bag two days ago and she still hasn't said anything. So here we have a lamp, which runs on batteries, oh and I found this toaster, we don't use it, its a little older, but maybe you will want to make pop tarts or something? Ok and I got you this bag of cushions, I think you could either use them for the bench or just make a seating area over here, then we have these posers that I brought from London, but Louis forbid me to hang them up and I don't know if you like them but yeah, here you go. Oh yes and this foldable table you can use if you want and these blankets, oh and I got you this old record player you can plug in over there,  that was in our basement for some reason and looks pretty unused and-"