Chapter 37: Brothers need to cheat each other

Start from the beginning

Yi Wei walked out of the suite.

In the past life, Qi Ran returned to China after being engaged by Yi Bo and Sun Qi, but he concealed his marriage to Wu Xuan and did not tell Yi Bo that everything was arranged by Wu Xuan for him. Otherwise, it would probably not be easy to use Yi Bo personality Forgive them both.

In the case of Yi Bo and Sun Qi having been engaged, Qi Ran also came back to Yi Bo. In order to complete Qi Ran wish, Sun Qi took the initiative to leave and abandon Yi Bo, but he did a lot of disgusting Sun Qi. The incident caused great psychological harm to Sun Qi. Yi Wei is now very angry as long as he thinks about it, and tearing them apart this time is just a small reward for Sun Qi from his previous life. As long as he has a chance in the future he will definitely return for more revenge.

The four returned to Wei Nanfeng residence together, and Sun Qi went expressionless and walked in disgust. He didn't know why Obviously, he only hated Yi Bo, but besides his anger in his heart, there was a kind of uncomfortable he couldn't understand this feel.

Yi Wei wanted to follow up and comfort Sun Qi, but Wei Nanfeng suddenly reached out and stopped him said "I will go."

"Ah?" Yi Wei froze watching Wei Nanfeng follow up in doubt.

"Let him go." Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei hand and took him back to the room.

"This ..." Yi Wei was being led by Gu Yueshan but his eyes kept looking at Sun Qi and Wei Nanfeng who were walking away. After not seeing him, he eagerly said to Gu Yueshan "Wei Dong What is this for? He likes Sun Qi? "

"Probably." Gu Yueshan said.

"What is it?" Yi Wei was anxious and looked at Gu Yueshan angrily "Sun Qi is my friend, and I can't just watch someone be harmed and ignore him, even if the person is Neither your friends! "

Gu Yueshan saw Yi Wei follow him anxiously for the first time and hugged him to appease him: "Don't worry, Nanfeng character, I can vouch for him. If he dares to hurt your friends in the future, I will do it for you to teach him. "

"I don't want you to teach him after the injury is caused. I want you to stop it before the injury occurs" Yi Wei looked up at Gu Yueshan and said.

"If you use too much external force to interfere in emotional matters, it may lead to a very good relationship that would have developed in a bad direction." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and said seriously: "How else do you know Does your friend have a good opinion of Nanfeng? Even the best friends should keep a proper distance, and don't interfere too much with each other relationship and life, otherwise they may not even have to do it in the future. "

In Yi Wei heart, I have always understood this truth, so even if it is about Yi Bo, he also wants to wait for Sun Qi to see Yi Bo true face and let him make his own choice. He will not suggest or interfere. . But just thinking about the pain and injuries Sun Qi experienced in his previous life, his mind didn't turn around at once. The thought of Wei Nanfeng might also hurt Sun Qi, he immediately became angry.

"I'm sorry." Yi Wei apologized to him "I shouldn't lose temper with you."

"We're married, you can get a good temper with me. You can vent your anger out of your heart, which is stronger than suffocating in your heart." Gu Yueshan bowed his head and kissed Yi Wei forehead: "This is more like a couple."

"Sorry." Yi Wei still felt guilty.

Gu Yueshan hugged Yi Wei and sighed in his heart. He waited for the day when Yi Wei lost his temper with him.

Sun Qi picked up a tree branch, slammed his anger on the stone table, and then rubbed his chest saying, "How can I be so angry? I have already taught him and satirized him, and he himself has even more Great retribution, but why does this tone not stop here?