047

santana's point of view

Never, and I mean never let the boys plan anything without supervision because they thought it'd be a good idea for everyone to stay in the mansion instead of getting hotels.

The house is big enough, and I missed my friends so it's a good idea but I rather not have Changkyun ready to kill Xiaojun whenever he hears "little lamb."

Char, Cina and I sit at the island in the kitchen drinking mimosas and eating shrimp.

We grew up to be such classy bitches.

Cina: Char you and Raven still talk right? Where is she?
Char: Being pregnant with twins isn't easy, she basically sleeps all the time because of no energy. She sends her love though.

I smile.

Cina: I'm happy for them, they'll have a little family!
Me: How's the hospital?

Cina scoffs.

Cina: I love what I do but I hate it there sometimes. The chief of the hospital is such a pig, I tell him time and time again I'm married but he insists on hitting on me.

I shake my head while downing my drink.

Char: That's awful, did you tell Yeosang and Seonghwa?
Cina: Have you met them? They'd put him in the hospital.

We chuckle.

Char: After your wedding do you plan on staying at starship entertainment?

That's a good question. I'm not sure how we managed to hide the relationship this long, but a whole marriage? There's no way we're going to be able to hide that.

The CEO of the company wouldn't be too thrilled with me marrying one of his best groups, not to mention the employees there would go absolutely insane.

Me: I have no idea, time will tell.
Char: That's the spirit! Don't stress about tomorrow today.

I chuckle, ah I missed them.

__

Jooheon and I sit in the backyard looking at the night sky. Everyone is in the house settled into their rooms but here we are just vibing.

Jooheon: I'm so happy you're going to be my wife soon.

He kisses my hand making me smile.

Jooheon: The day I say I do will be the happiest day of my life.
Me: Stop!

He chuckles before kissing me.

Jooheon: I'm being honest. We've been through a lot, but we've beat all the odds.
Me: It's been challenging but we pushed through.
Jooheon: And we always will.

__

I maneuver around the kitchen at six in the morning trying to make breakfast for everyone, why the hell did I decide to do this?

A small chuckle makes me turn around.

Xiaojun: Cinderelly, Cinderelly.

I stick up my middle finger and he laughs. Surprisingly he grabs a bowl of pancake mix and begins to help, it's a comfortable silence.

Xiaojun: Little lamb?
Me: My fiancé hates your nickname y'know?
Xiaojun: Why?
Me: It's too flirtatious for him.

He hums.

Xiaojun: Did I ever explain to you why I gave you that nickname?

I shake my head.

Xiaojun: Lambs are said to be soft-hearted and elegant, quiet and gentle.
Me: And you thought that was me?
Xiaojun: It is you.

I flip the eggs listening as he explains the nickname I grew to tolerate.

Xiaojun: Mob leader or not I do have feelings, sometimes. Relationships are a waste of time to me but you were different.

What kind of Tyler Perry movie is this? People confessing before the wedding? Fix it Jesus.

Xiaojun: It wasn't the looks that got me, it was the care and naturing you showed my sister. I'll forever be grateful.

A sleepy Minhyuk walks into the kitchen. He says hi to Xiaojun before hugging me.

Minhyuk: It smells good in here.
Me: Taste this.

He opens his mouth and I pop a piece of bacon in his mouth.

Minhyuk: Delicious. Can I help with anything?
Me: Xiaojun is doing pancakes, can you prep the corn beef hash?

He nods cutely making me smile.

__

one more chapter than the epilogue.

Monsta was the first book I wrote on here, so this series is very special to me and seeing it end makes me so emotional.

Monsta [book 3]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara