010

santana's point of view

I find Wonho out on the porch just staring at the waves. He smiles as I stand next to him.

Me: I'm sorry.
Wonho: For what?
Me: Not remembering anything or anyone.

He frowns, his face fills with empathy for me.

Me: The bumble bee guy with the dimples looked at me with so much heartache earlier. He tried to cover it up with a smile but I seen right through it.
Wonho: Joohoney? Well, Jooheon?
Me: Oh yeah!

He chuckles a bit.

Whenever I look at one of them my heart swells with this warm and content feeling. I feel so guilty that I don't understand why it does that.

If it happened to just one boy than okay, but to all of them? What's happening?

Or what happened?

__

I needed to go to the bathroom but didn't know where it was so I ended up walking in on Lee changing. Wonho was really mad to find that out so he said a tour was needed.

Wonho: And this is the living-room, nothing special in here.

Minhyuk sits on the couch and frowns.

Minhyuk: I'm special.
Wonho: Anyways.

My eyes narrow, why is this deja-vu?

Me: Thank you.

He smiles before nodding. Once he walks away I fall back onto the couch, I feel giddy inside like a schoolgirl. Minhyuk notices and chuckles.

Minhyuk: Whats up with you?
Me: If I tell you something promise not to tell anyone.
Minhyuk: My lips are sealed.
Me: I think I have a crush on Wonho.

His face falls.

Minhyuk: Ya' don't say...
Me: Don't tell anyone yet. I doubt he'd be interested in a girl with amnesia anyways, speaking of that.

I pause before smiling.

Me: What was our bond like?
Minhyuk: Bond?
Me: Yes, I catch you smiling at me when I'm not looking or at least you think I'm not.

He blushes.

Me: Was I your crush?
Minhyuk: It's complicated.

He sighs before continuing.

Minhyuk: You were my everything.

He places a hand on my shoulder before standing up and leaving.

His everything?

__

The boy known as Taeyun is in the kitchen rolling rice balls. I sit at the table with him to help out and he thanks me.

Me: How did we end up as friends?
Taeyun: You were Lee's counselor.

My eyes widen.

Me: C-counselor?
Taeyun; Yes, you're a therapist. Did no one tell you that?

No one has told me much.

Just my name, age, the tragedy of my parents, and that I got hurt while here on vacation.

Taeyun: Well yes, you're a therapist at a music company named starship entertainment. Whenever they annoy you, you call them starshit.

I giggle.

Taeyun: You're a really sweet girl with a feisty side but you're an amazing friend. I don't thank you enough for putting our group together.

I raise an eyebrow.

Me: Group.
Taeyun: Ah, yes? K-pop group.
Me: You're in a k-pop group?
Taeyun: Oh boy.

__

Taeyun and I spend the last few hours watching videos of Infinity and Monsta-x, let me just say I'm highly impressed.

Me: Wow. And I counsel you guys?
Taeyun: Yes ma'am.

I scratch my head.

Me: Did I, did I have a boyfriend?

___

(: