046

changkyun's point of view

I've never heard so much screaming in my life. Seeing Santana reunited with her college friends warms my heart, she looks so happy.

Her friend, Hongjoong, doesn't look too happy to see us, mainly because his wife is a huge Monsta-x fan so she's had heart eyes on us the whole time. The boy known as San swings his arm around me.

I stare blankly at him.

San: She's like a sister to me.
Me: Are you about to give me the whole if you break her heart I'll hurt you speech?

He pauses.

San: It's no fun if you interrupt like that.

She went to school with some characters boy I swear.

Me: I'll never hurt her.
San: I believe you, you have a face you can trust.

"San you're drunk! Get away from him."

Seonghwa drags the boy away by his t-shirt and Santana giggles. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my arms around her waist.

Me: How's my fiancé doing?
Santana: She's good, how's my fiancé doing?
Me: He's on his fifth hot dog.
Santana: Not Minhyuk, you silly.

I kiss her cheek before smiling.

Me: I'm gre..-

"Little lamb!"

Who the fuck is that?

santana's point of view

Oh God take me now.

I turn around letting go of Changkyun to face a cocky, blonde haired Xiaojun. A playful smile fills his face as I roll my eyes.

Me: Xiaojun, how are you?
Xiaojun: I'm fine but imagine my surprise when I get a call inviting me to the start of Santana's wedding bonanza.

My eyebrows furrow together. I turn to look at Changkyun and he smiles sheepishly.

Me: Wedding bonanza?
Changkyun: Kihyun's idea.

Of course.

Xiaojun, Char's mob-leader of a brother who's always had an odd crush but not crush on me back in college.

Me: Changkyun this is Xiaojun, Char's brother.

The two share a very unfriendly handshake. Thank the heavens above for Cina, she comes over and I practically shove her into his arms.

"AYE, AYE! What's happening over there?"

Before Seonghwa could start his speech I drag Changkyun away.

Changkyun: Little lamb huh?
Me: You fucked Lynn.
Changkyun: I stopped midway, Hyungwon had a girlfriend.

We both chuckle.

Me: We've came a long way.
Changkyun: A very long way, I love you.
Me: I love you too.

__

Shownu and I hold hands as we walk around the garden. Jooheon has did such a good job with it, see I am a good therapist.

Shownu: Your friends are having a good time.
Me: I see. Char is getting a little tipsy so if she asked you to sign all her photocards don't be surprise.

He laughs before shaking his head.

Shownu: When we had a concert she came, and you and her were her lockscreen.

He sighs.

Shownu: That was the first time I seen you after you left for college, and that was three years in. It was so hard for us not being able to touch you or see you. It hurt honestly but we were just proud you followed your dreams.

Shownu isn't one to talk about his feelings so when he does I know it's from the heart. He gives me a big hug making me giggle.

Me: Um, I actually have something to tell you. I kind of did touch one of you in college..

He eyebrows furrow together

wonho's point of view

I listen to the girl known as Char as she tells me how she felt about every era.

Char: Fighter era was chef's kiss! Your platinum hair with blue highlights? Yes!

"LEE HOSEOK!"

Shownu marches towards me.

Shownu: You has sex with my fiancé while she was at college?

"WHEN?"

"WITHOUT ME?"

"HOW THE FUCK?"

"LET'S JUMP HIM!"

Oh God.

__

Xiaojun so fine